Mar 11, 2023

This ought to do the trick! Pixeldrain is nice & all, but the ui is clunky & it will delete all the files I upload in like a month or two. This should be a more permanent solution.

I have it sent to "Commentator" I'm not 100% what that means, but I'm pretty sure it should allow you guys to leave comments on files, so if people want to give descriptions for some of the poses after they use them, that would be great!

Otherwise, I will keep this regularly updated with any new mods/poses from the discord :D

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
Changelog?

Changelog 0.5.4.1

• Camera screen will scale to cabin TV properly
  • New atlas fireplace pose since his dick wasn't cooperating with the old one
  • Adjust character arm twists so cowgirl position looks better
  • Fix ghost hands knocking things around when possessing a character
  • Un-quantam the fireplace light so it keeps flickering when you look away
  • Take away Vertex's ghost dick that could only pee
  • Make fireplace relaxation poses not get erect since they'd get erect into the floor
  • Fix turning whilst holding cabin objects
  • Fix sink collision
  • Fix atlas' eyes being super creepy when kissing player
  • Fix Garret's dick clipping through his taint
  • Lightning will now play in sync with the thunder sounds
  • Fix things in cabin disappearing when you're not looking
  • Add cabin UI image
  • Fix character's heads jittering when they look at something at the edge of their vision
  • Make Vertex' detached dick behave better

Aug 20, 2023
Google Drive

This ought to do the trick! Pixeldrain is nice & all, but the ui is clunky & it will delete all the files I upload in like a month or two. This should be a more permanent solution.

I have it sent to "Commentator" I'm not 100% what that means, but I'm pretty sure it should allow you guys to leave comments on files, so if people want to give descriptions for some of the poses after they use them, that would be great!

Otherwise, I will keep this regularly updated with any new mods/poses from the discord :D
this is very useful thanks! but just wondering did anyone from the discord post a retexturing tutorial?

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
  • Fix things in cabin disappearing when you're not looking
Huh...Spoopy :ROFLMAO:

So it wasnt just me feeling like theres something off with the place lmao, aside from my gamma & brightness settings i guess.

Google Drive

Man, 3 dildo for toys and still no modded fleshlight or the likes....I wish i knew how these mods work. There used to be this one guy in this very thread who could make an injection code of sorts so we can screw around with whatever numerical values at play in game (toy speed setting, size, including the relativlely new character sensitivity slider we had now and more...)

Im guessing he either got tired of keeping up with the updates or mightve moved on to their discord, who knows.

Last edited:

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
1) Pick Cabin
2) Pick your favorite/s and lay them on the bed
3) Use the Object Explorer to turn off all light sources minus the fire and the moon/lightnings
4) Turn off the music
5) Snuggle in bed with your anthros
6) ???
7) Chill

I truly wish the devs would add a way to play videos be locally or over the internet on the TVs.
I know you can do this on VRChat, but it's just not the same, at all.

Reactions: Lolwut365

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Object explorer? I couldnt find the lightswitch at the cabin before i realized theses were lanterns, but itd be kinda neat to have that option. Can you (or someone) elaborate at least? :/

Man, im missing out

Last edited:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I truly wish the devs would add a way to play videos be locally or over the internet on the TVs.
I know you can do this on VRChat, but it's just not the same, at all.
if people can do it in VRchat worlds I don't see why they couldn't. I've wanted that as a feature for a while

anyone else having really bad lighting issues in the cabin? another issue I noticed was trying to get 2 characters to lick a dick at the same time doesn't work, even if you toggle kissing off in the menu, one will lick and the other character will just track the face of the first character. also noticed that one of emmys poses in the cabin(the one on the table) has a new voice for the orgasm in that position, so may have Emmy dialog coming in the next big update?

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Still not perfect, but in SteamVR you can pop out your desktop view to float around in the world, so you can scale it & float it right in front of the TV. Works pretty well to watch some Youtube while pretending to not be alone (y).

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes