kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
I would be very surprised if Patreon does that, as NSFW content is likely a sizeable chunk of their revenue. Like when OnlyFans banned such content only to immediately reverse it once they (likely shareholders) realized how stupid it was. Other NSFW sites have dealt with the overzealous regulations in states by simply geolocking their content (which you can bypass pretty easily with a VPN).
I only heard talks, cant say it will happen. Though Patreon arent known for their smart decisions, so who knows. Hell just the talks are scaring many artists to move to substar. Which kp has given up on.

Reactions: tester72

XOAH

May 5, 2021
is there any way to have it register you lying down and any poses where they thrust into you?
you would have to be in full body mode but pose 3 has a specifically made animation for thrusting. Nearly all poses have thrusting but 3 is specifically made for it. There is a pose where they lay down but that's on a few of the characters.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
For the love of GOD WHERE IS THE UPDATE, PLEASE SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE PATREON UPLOAD IT TO MEGA OR WHATEVER I'M BEGGING

Reactions: Akur
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes