Gexable

Oct 25, 2021
Does anybody know of a way to actuate individual finger interactions on a mouse/keyboard?

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Does anybody know of a way to actuate individual finger interactions on a mouse/keyboard?
You can't, the desktop controls are only extremely basic. They've said they're planning on adding more non-VR interaction capabilities, but I doubt it's remotely a prirority (In fact I'm pretty sure they've said as such but don't quote me on that, my memory is more akin to an iron sieve than a steel trap).

Honestly I think we should be grateful we get any, most VR games don't bother.

Last edited:

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
You can't, the desktop controls are only extremely basic. They've said they're planning on adding more non-VR interaction capabilities, but I doubt it's remotely a prirority (In fact I'm pretty sure they've said as such but don't quote me on that, my memory is more akin to an iron sieve than a steel trap).

Honestly I think we should be grateful we get any, most VR games don't bother.
True

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020
Sorry for that, there was some changes in binary, so patcher started to patch something else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:

Some instructions:
  • If you want to use .dll, just replace one that comes with the game.
  • If you want to use .exe, just place it into the game folder and run it (there will be some instructions you might need to follow)
Also, as i have promised, soon i will release source code of patcher to github.
or you can hack the game, there's a type of pftreon password requires. the game is called Capitan hardcore. this game is on this site.?

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
or you can hack the game, there's a type of pftreon password requires. the game is called Capitan hardcore. this game is on this site.?
If you can send me a link to the thread with this game, I could try, cause I couldn't find it anywhere :/

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Just made it work, I hope patcher woudn't take much time :/

P.s.
Yeah, i know, there is a thread with this game, but that's more like and answer on a request, so I posted it here

P.p.s
Also, Cweez, I have read your post, and I’m really sorry for posting here rather then in dedicated thread (yeah, it’s probably sounds like I’m sarcastic, but I’m really not)

1635774570533.png

Last edited:

zopzoop

May 21, 2020
The crack exe linked on the first page still works, you just have to let it do the secondary method when it asks.

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020
Just made it work, I hope patcher woudn't take much time :/

P.s.
Yeah, i know, there is a thread with this game, but that's more like and answer on a request, so I posted it here

P.p.s
Also, Cweez, I have read your post, and I’m really sorry for posting here rather then in dedicated thread (yeah, it’s probably sounds like I’m sarcastic, but I’m really not)

View attachment 1479150
will you try to hack this game? otherwise, I have problems with English, and the Google translator translates it is unclear how

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
will you try to hack this game? otherwise, I have problems with English, and the Google translator translates it is unclear how
I have already hacked it, now I'm working on patcher, i don't know, when I will release it, but I will let you know when I finish.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Newest build Download - MEGA Milestone 0.3.1.2
[Edit] - Won't be posting any more version updates for a while since I'm not a oil prince and can't afford my pledge for the next 3/4 weeks,
Just a friendly reminder to report your posts as "game update" if you post links so the mods can update the OP, yall. Went ahead and dropped one in case it wasn't done already.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes