ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone else have faced low performance in the gym? I have a feeling that it is casued by the fans on the celling but not sure though...
I had that because of all the barbells and interactable objects. combine that with adding the stroker that already has a bit of a framerate hit and you get some drops here and there. if you turn your settings to lowest, it'll make it so barbells that aren't nearby don't render. helped my old 1070 not choke up so bad.

BlueRaverFox

Mar 28, 2018
Would be nice to allow more fluids to stay on screen too, but once it seems to hit a certain amount, the characters cum nothing until it vanishes.

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
I had that because of all the barbells and interactable objects. combine that with adding the stroker that already has a bit of a framerate hit and you get some drops here and there. if you turn your settings to lowest, it'll make it so barbells that aren't nearby don't render. helped my old 1070 not choke up so bad.
I bet that it's more on Unity side, since that scene beats a crap out of my 3070 as well.

TotallyOver18

Oct 24, 2018
There are too many cocks and few pussies in this game.
They're implementing what Patreons request. There just happens to be more members in the Patreon that are interested in characters with penises than vaginas. Personally, I like futa/trans content, so for people like me who were waiting for someone like the newest character. Either way, the game is still being made, its early in development. So, wait and you'll get what you're after in the future. Probably.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Need a game like this that isn't full on furry. Good work so far with what there is for a sandbox game like this and hope to see future success of it as it would help further future adult VR games.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes