Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020

Version 0.2.1.4 modified, with full controls and changelogs. Enjoy :D
And they're planning to add a new female character just for balance(?) lol
Full description / more info can be found at kemono.party

Last edited:

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
Oh and one more thing. I have no way but to delete the oldest versions I shared in this topic in 7 days once I or someone else uploads the latest version here, due to the insufficient storage of my Mega. Sorry for that D:
And although it's too late I still wanna wish you a Happy New Year :D
(My English sucks (;´д`)ゞ)

Reactions: MrHandsfree

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
Nice but its like a gay only game with some option for Naturals .. just like - heyy it not gay, okay 90% mechanics are gay but there is FEEMALE look! and she has vagina..

okay but NAtural love TO TAKE with our instrument! there is it??? where is the our body??? our dick???

"horse dick stroke" - 99% of game desc

jukilo123456

Dec 30, 2020
Nice but its like a gay only game with some option for Naturals .. just like - heyy it not gay, okay 90% mechanics are gay but there is FEEMALE look! and she has vagina..

okay but NAtural love TO TAKE with our instrument! there is it??? where is the our body??? our dick???

"horse dick stroke" - 99% of game desc
Is the latest 0.2.1.4 version working with you ?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Version 0.2.1.4
"cracked"
I reiterate again...is it really cracked? It still asks for Patreon authentication
Does authenticating on Patreon raise a red flag and get you banned? Does it simply not work when you connect because you're not a patron? Nobody's really given a clear answer on this.
0.1.9.3 definitely had a crack, with a batch file and all to launch. Is that not necessary anymore? I'm not gonna authenticate with Patreon until someone answers :c

Reactions: mewmonowo

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I reiterate again...is it really cracked? It still asks for Patreon authentication
Does authenticating on Patreon raise a red flag and get you banned? Does it simply not work when you connect because you're not a patron? Nobody's really given a clear answer on this.
0.1.9.3 definitely had a crack, with a batch file and all to launch. Is that not necessary anymore? I'm not gonna authenticate with Patreon until someone answers :c
It's not cracked

Reactions: mewmonowo

enzzin

Feb 16, 2019
Veolaz crack is working for me. Remember that you gotta login into any Patreon account. Just make a new dummy account and login with that.

Gibus043

Sep 11, 2018
Works for me
There are 2 links in that post
1st - Heat_0.2.1.4.7z - not cracked
2nd - Heat_0.2.1.4 milestone.7z - cracked

Reactions: Veolaz

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
You can try downloading and starting the old cracked version of Heat. After that, boot up the newer one and see if the authentication is bypassed. The auth doesn't log you out in a newer version. This is why it works for people that already had played previous versions of Heat. Also, use a burner account.

deucecaboose

Aug 17, 2017
I'm confused on how I boot up this game its not working I need thorough guidance
I make sure I have SteamVR launched and sitting in the home menu, then I go to where I stored Heat and launch the Heat executable. And what others have said does work, make a burner patreon account and use that to login once you launch the game and it gets past the authentication.

Also, wow. This is one of the most promising adult VR games I've tried, provided you aren't someone hung up on anthro/furry content. It's not even my thing and it's still super hot in this game. It probably helps to bypass the uncanny valley too cause your brain isn't trying to rationalize wonky dimensions and facial expressions of a human, it just goes "oh, a dragonlady, neat".

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes