toranzu

May 25, 2024
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the most recent version but it doesn't seem to work very well. Whenever I try to play in vr my perspective is extremely crooked, doesn't matter if I disable the playerbody or recalibrate.
Did I trigger some sort of anti-piracy thing? Are my drivers outdated? What's happening?
Latest 3 versions work fine-ish with my pico 4, the calibration works with the most recent one for me, keeping in mind it's still in testing.

OhNo3998

Mar 10, 2022
You need to open those mod folders you added and take the individual mod folders out. The "how to install mods" text file might explain it better.
I was able to get the mods working but im having some issues with poses and All that junk for custom poses as the names arent all specified- do I just put them in everyones poses or just unpack them in the "\Heat_0.6.2.0.1\Heat 0.6.2.0.1\Poses" folder or in each name-?

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Hopefully they fix skins not showing up outside of the bedroom soon. when I go to the locker room I can't change anyone's skins

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
From reading the posts about how "maned wolf on Garrets skeleton doesen't look right", it feels... lazy?
I get that having some sort of "unified skeleton" for faster rigging and faster dev work is nice, but it feels like it limits them from being creative and they just default to an easy solution.

And so what if there's too many canids, if people vote for it and it WINS the fucking vote, then thats life.
But i guess not, shits fucking rigged yo. :illuminati:

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I'm attempting to make a crack, but I keep getting this error before I can change anything about the code. What can I do here to get rid of the errors? I don't have any knowledge in this field.

1717131648697.png

suckagen

Nov 10, 2022
I was able to get the mods working but im having some issues with poses and All that junk for custom poses as the names arent all specified- do I just put them in everyones poses or just unpack them in the "\Heat_0.6.2.0.1\Heat 0.6.2.0.1\Poses" folder or in each name-?
if you don't have names then put a copy of each in every character folder, for the characters it doesn't show up for, just go back and delete the files.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes