Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 1979154
Multiple characters is pretty great.
Man that looks absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to have more than one Emmy!

But, the implementation of the injector and all triggered all the alarms on my computer and wouldn't let continue at all. It would be awesome to have an already patched heat.exe file to get and run easily. I'm not so tech savvy with patching myself either. But, I love the idea of more than two characters in this game, and more than one Emmy would be the cheery on top.

dilk

Dec 19, 2019
How? i have max 2
Man that looks absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to have more than one Emmy!

But, the implementation of the injector and all triggered all the alarms on my computer and wouldn't let continue at all. It would be awesome to have an already patched heat.exe file to get and run easily. I'm not so tech savvy with patching myself either. But, I love the idea of more than two characters in this game, and more than one Emmy would be the cheery on top.
Using the "Hacking in Heat" DLL injector. Windows flags it and deletes it, but you can restore the file or make an exception for the file or whole folder

Reactions: Not-a-Username

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
hopefully 4.1.0 will be available here by the time my new psu gets here. turns out my 750w rosewill capstone wasn't up to the task of handling a 5800x, 3080, 2 hdds, 2nvme ssds, and 32gb of ram lol

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
And now we wait for the ones with wrinkled brains to slam a cracked copy of 4.1.0 out

I L o o k F o r w a r d T o I t
:)

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
u need a chonky boy for that much gpu
yeah, im honestly impressed it held up as long as it did, i think it was upgrading from the ryzen 5 2600 to a 5800x is what pushed it over the edge lol. the months of crypto mining before the cpu upgrade probably didnt help things any lmao

• Angry
Reactions: ilmarcione

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Man, i hoped they would add a feline character insted.
Well I liked better they can add a bunny or better some "lesser used" chars as skunks, weasels, otters, minks m/f, hope on future realeases and hope on IntiMate VR too. Anyway another char to play with is nice. :3

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes