bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I keep getting errors
Maybe it depends by the cracked gameassembly.dll, on previus versions I got problems after cracked the game as multiple chars (in-game own system) not was working.

Check on page #114 I put a cracked version link, I've found on U18chan and I have no problems.

lol6942069

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe it depends by the cracked gameassembly.dll, on previus versions I got problems after cracked the game as multiple chars (in-game own system) not was working.

Check on page #114 I put a cracked version link, I've found on U18chan and I have no problems.
No, the problem is extracting the game it self

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
No, the problem is extracting the game it self

Well I have no probs to extracts the cracked pixeldrain one or the other on MEGA link.

Dunno, try to disable antivirus (if you have one) maybe as the cracked dll/exe can be exchanged as virus, sometimes happens. Then if the problem is really the antivirus, add a exceptions to the rules.

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
I have faced interesting... bug or feature (depends on view point, hehe). Not sure if this has been reported yet.
Anyway, in case if you are resizing yourself with toy in your hand, the toy you are holding will be scaled with you as well, which could lead to curious consequences. So far work only in VR mode since you need both of your hands to do this trick.
Of course, it won't fit anyone in this case, yet looks promising. I hope that developers won't remove it.

ReiNXBH

Aug 14, 2020
I have faced interesting... bug or feature (depends on view point, hehe). Not sure if this has been reported yet.
Anyway, in case if you are resizing yourself with toy in your hand, the toy you are holding will be scaled with you as well, which could lead to curious consequences. So far work only in VR mode since you need both of your hands to do this trick.
Of course, it won't fit anyone in this case, yet looks promising. I hope that developers won't remove it.
Yeah i figured out this a couple months ago and it seems like a bug but since no one really reported it its stayed in the game, i guess if you like hyper stuff you can use it :3

redMountain26

Sep 23, 2021
What's the changelog like?
Add some sexy scars to Garret's texture
Fix locations taking you to the wrong place
Fix Garret ears clipping in pose 1
Fix aurora turning black when peed on
increase volume of Garret's climax
update Garret model
Fix hole in Garret's tail
Fix Garret's dong grab
Adjust center of Garret's dick
Fix Garret's tail spazzing out
Fix Garret's pose 5 when hip thrusting
Make Garret's titties less saggy
Improve Garret's dong grab pose, hopefully

Reactions: dot7z and Okami83

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Some people have complained about how Garret looks, this is still the test version, personally I like the way he looks
I understand it's on test version. Anyway for now, I do not like the new char look. Hope they improve his look and his textures , as he's looks pretty weird, and maybe they add a option for canines/humans genitals on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: CeeZy
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes