• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
ive done everything stated above. the launch bat file does not work when in menu nor does inject game. I have downloaded c++

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
are you getting the same error or a different one?
I am getting no error messages it pulls up comand prompt and then automaticly vanishes nothing changes in the game, and still requires authentication.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
I am getting no error messages it pulls up comand prompt and then automaticly vanishes nothing changes in the game, and still requires authentication.
That's weird. I've tested the crack myself and it works perfectly. Are you sure you installed the VC package correctly? Did you try rebooting your machine?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I hope he does upgrade the female gentials a bit. A bit more detail and a bit more fleshed out than just a tube would be neat. Right now it looks not very detailed in there.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Cant play the game. It wants me to authenticate for god knows what reason and patreon is to shit to send me the actual account verification email

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Cant play the game. It wants me to authenticate for god knows what reason and patreon is to shit to send me the actual account verification email
Heh, it wants you to authenticate because you need to be a Patron to even get access to this game. You are playing a cracked version so this step becomes unnecessary, launch the game using "LaunchGame.bat", not "Heat.exe". The authentication step will be bypassed without needing to log in.

Reactions: marty and ejmuerte

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Heh, it wants you to authenticate because you need to be a Patron to even get access to this game. You are playing a cracked version so this step becomes unnecessary, launch the game using "LaunchGame.bat", not "Heat.exe". The authentication step will be bypassed without needing to log in.
Well fuck i was certain i was using that but it just didnt care, works now tho, so thank ya kindly

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes