karambula

May 1, 2021
The toggleable penetrables are definitely a step in the right direction. Now if only there was a one handed mode so I didn't have to MacGyver a third arm to change scenes/speed while doing the dirty... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: ewafvirus

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
What do they meen with radial menu? Haven't encountered any radial menu's yet in VR. (OQ2)

Is there any way to see a overview of the controlls?

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
What do they meen with radial menu? Haven't encountered any radial menu's yet in VR. (OQ2)
In valve index controllers that menu is opened with A button (TAB in non-VR). Yet, you can just try all of them lol.

how do you actually fist someone i tried many combinations and buttons but none work
From what i have seen it is working only if you have smaller ingame palm (changed with 'player scale' parameter in options) I mean, the bigger your hand, the harder they are taking it. From my experience, it is ok if your scale is around 70 (at least Marina takes it like a champ), but this could be different with other characters.

By the way, if you're playing non-vr version, C button on your leyboard makes all dick characters (including Marina) ejaculate and increases excitement level for female characters to maximum. Yet, not working for scenes with multiple characters (except Emmy x Riley)

Sep 10, 2021
I don't quite understand why they didn't or haven't done this and that is you can toggle a functional tongue.
So couldn't they do that with a actual dick so you could either use toys or a dick?
Could even change the type if the did it like they did the hands where you can change them.
I believe you can set either a toy to be permanently affixed to a VR controller/tracker, and then attach that to your waist to achieve that result. Obviously, this doesn't work with 2D controls.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I believe you can set either a toy to be permanently affixed to a VR controller/tracker, and then attach that to your waist to achieve that result. Obviously, this doesn't work with 2D controls.
As i don't have VR that's mainly the reason.
Although the thought of using a controller in that manner seems weird to me.

Not to mention kinda nasty as who's to say someone else is going to use that controller after you have used it for fapping purpouses within close proximity of one's junk.

No amount of disinfectant is going to remove the thought that someone else using that controller while you sit there.

Reactions: anonomous87465

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018
From what i have seen it is working only if you have smaller ingame palm (changed with 'player scale' parameter in options) I mean, the bigger your hand, the harder they are taking it. From my experience, it is ok if your scale is around 70 (at least Marina takes it like a champ), but this could be different with other characters.
Sometimes works for me with default size. Not always though.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

Check your controls with your steam vr overlay. Not all default menu stuff are setup the same for everyone. Radial interaction is the menu and you use it with certain poses.

Forgot what it was for keyboard but both buttons work in vr

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes