hukjuk

Apr 2, 2020
In valve index controllers that menu is opened with A button (TAB in non-VR). Yet, you can just try all of them lol.

From what i have seen it is working only if you have smaller ingame palm (changed with 'player scale' parameter in options) I mean, the bigger your hand, the harder they are taking it. From my experience, it is ok if your scale is around 70 (at least Marina takes it like a champ), but this could be different with other characters.

By the way, if you're playing non-vr version, C button on your leyboard makes all dick characters (including Marina) ejaculate and increases excitement level for female characters to maximum. Yet, not working for scenes with multiple characters (except Emmy x Riley)
ye but the thing is i dont know how to even make a fist im on keyboard and i tried all buttons but nothing seems to work

MATTSHATTS

Oct 25, 2020
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post, or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD)
AYO thx bro I appreciate your work!

Reactions: THE_CHOODICK

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
she's beautiful !! :love::love: Finally First futa character
I hope they pair her up with the other chicks soon and the guys for people who want that. There isn't enough pairings in this game so far for pov modes. Free pose is cool but you can't do it with two characters so it's kinda eh.

Jan 7, 2021
I hope they pair her up with the other chicks soon and the guys for people who want that. There isn't enough pairings in this game so far for pov modes. Free pose is cool but you can't do it with two characters so it's kinda eh.
Speaking of such, I wish the characters actually climaxed when paired with each other

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
ye but the thing is i dont know how to even make a fist im on keyboard and i tried all buttons but nothing seems to work
You can't. Yet, as i have said, you can open radial menu with TAB key on your keyboard.

They reeealy needs to add controls tootlip or menu.

it's a vr exclusive.
Apparently it is not, lol. At least you can play in non-vr mode. Though you can't use full functionality. So it is semi-exclusive.

I am thinking of using xbox controller in this game. Will try it out today.

Feb 25, 2019
You can't. Yet, as i have said, you can open radial menu with TAB key on your keyboard.

They reeealy needs to add controls tootlip or menu.

Apparently it is not, lol. At least you can play in non-vr mode. Though you can't use full functionality. So it is semi-exclusive.

I am thinking of using xbox controller in this game. Will try it out today.
I meant exclusive as in the feature.

Narmiel

Oct 1, 2020
I really love how they made posing stuff, but sometimes joints are just not working as they should be (it creeps the hell outta me)
And i think they reeealy needs to add BDSM room as well. This arrogant dragon girl, Hera, really deserves to be taught how to know her place. And i definitely would love to see some shibari on and around those sweet sharky titties.

Sep 10, 2021
Perhaps it should be a button. The slider mostly just affects facial expressions as things are currently. I guess they have a lot planned though.
The "C" key will make a character climax in solo. It won't do anything in character pairing scenes (except for Riley x Emmy).
ahh-
wonder what those 'irl toys' of 0.3.3.0 are...
I remember reading something about sex toys that linked via the internet. The original purpose was to add intimacy to long-distance relationships, but of course VR degenerates figured out they could make it work with virtual characters. I'm pretty sure Edef mentions this in one of his Patreon posts, though I can't remember the name of the group he said he was working with (for some reason, I recall it being , but they don't have any toys similar to what I just described).

• Haha
Reactions: vr_evangelist

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
ahh-
wonder what those 'irl toys' of 0.3.3.0 are...
Pretty sure it's going to be toys supported through either buttplug.io or xtoys.app as those are the two main frameworks for controlling toys. You can google either of those names to get more details, and this site has a list of toys that support them:

Reactions: vr_evangelist

linck

Aug 7, 2017
know where can get a file to 3D print something to mount a Oculus Rift controller to my hip? i seen 1 over a year ago and ifg where.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes