BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Tried my hand at making a goth dommymommy shark! honestly not my best work as I couldn't quite translate my vision correctly and there are a few issues with it but I worked all day on it so figured I would post it anyway. I have made two versions. one with lipstick smudge and one without.

"Hey fresh meat. see something you like?"
View attachment 2684527

"Go on. Show me what that snoot can do!"
View attachment 2684529

"You naughty thing, you got me all dirty~~"
View attachment 2684525

"No more waiting. Time to break you in!"
View attachment 2684528
This goes great with the new 5.5.0 update, with the "Dominatrix" side of Marina o_O

Blain

May 30, 2017
Hi, new here with the new quest 3 but I have doubts about how to play in vr. I have been reading some old post, so I need to add no steam games to the steam app, and then the steam app to the oculus app?

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Hi, new here with the new quest 3 but I have doubts about how to play in vr. I have been reading some old post, so I need to add no steam games to the steam app, and then the steam app to the oculus app?
I've got the quest 2, the only thing I needed to do after a fresh install of windows was to install Oculus (ofc) and Steam. In Steam, just install Steam VR.

After that, I don't have to have Steam open for Heat to function. Just launch the game and you're all set :)

Reactions: Blain

Blain

May 30, 2017
I've got the quest 2, the only thing I needed to do after a fresh install of windows was to install Oculus (ofc) and Steam. In Steam, just install Steam VR.

After that, I don't have to have Steam open for Heat to function. Just launch the game and you're all set :)
But how do you start the game if is not in the steam library or the oculus app (from pc)? Because when I have the quest only can see or steam or oculus the app in the pc.

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
But how do you start the game if is not in the steam library or the oculus app (from pc)? Because when I have the quest only can see or steam or oculus the app in the pc.
You have to open "Oculus (Air)Link" from within your Quest 3 headset (usually by clicking the notification icon), that will show your Windows desktop, from there just go to the folder where you saved Heat, and open the .exe

You have to have your headset on first, otherwise it will not start properly (for me at least) so I always start Heat from within my Quest 2, using Airlink to get to my Windows Desktop. Within Oculus Link, you can click on the monitor icon to view your Windows monitor (or multiple monitors), and then go to the specific Heat folder :)

Reactions: Blain

Blain

May 30, 2017
You have to open "Oculus (Air)Link" from within your Quest 3 headset (usually by clicking the notification icon), that will show your Windows desktop, from there just go to the folder where you saved Heat, and open the .exe

You have to have your headset on first, otherwise it will not start properly (for me at least) so I always start Heat from within my Quest 2, using Airlink to get to my Windows Desktop. Within Oculus Link, you can click on the monitor icon to view your Windows monitor (or multiple monitors), and then go to the specific Heat folder :)
Ahhhh ok, so with the screen of my Desktop you can do It as well, I have a dark screen, I don't know if It is because of my internet or something bad marches. I Will try to Fix that problem and the try your method, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackhawkNL

BurningSea

May 13, 2022
The 0.5.5.0 version has been posted on kemono.party, my cracked authentication token doesnt seem to work and the game wont let me play without having a patreon. Has anyone encountered this issue aswell?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes