Zhinakin

Feb 11, 2018
I meant shiteshow as in its a buggy mess right now, ive got no performance issues.
Playerbody being more or less unusable without Full body tracking, even see people with full body tracking complaining that its bad.
Possessing being beyond buggy, the character you possess becoming horribly deformed.
When they upped the frequency of voicelines on characters, Jasper & Sasha speak more than they purr, it's annoying
Sasha still has some of Jasper's voicelines.
The list goes on...
used to be fine with just base tracking, and my phone with owotrack, but now its buggy as shit

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
youve proved me wrong and have won the argument congratulations, people still agree its a vr game :/
I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong nor win any arguements. I'm just saying how it is.
I doubt that they'll stop supporting mouse & keyboard functions, the devs want the game to be available to more than those who have VR.
But until they stop supporting it, it's still a VR and a PC game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But given the lack of polish on some existing features, I highly doubt that keyboard & mouse will get any sort of overhaul for a long time. Not just that, making keyboard & mouse work properly in games like these seems like its an absolute nightmare.

Sep 10, 2021
I find the mouse and keyboard controls to be just fine, even if not immersive. But I'm also used to the 3D space movement style from other programs and games.

CDDDD8

Jul 6, 2023
If you have Bluetooth on your PC it'll work out of the box with Heat without Intiface/Buttplugio. As soon as something starts thrusting in a hole, not player hand or mouth though, it will start moving. Anything ~<15% on the speed slider looses smoothness in motion--It gets a little jerky.
I tried turning on my keon with the game and im still not getting any response or connection... is anywhere i can find that can show how to set this up?

balur

Aug 11, 2019
I tried turning on my keon with the game and im still not getting any response or connection... is anywhere i can find that can show how to set this up?
Just to verify, you do have Bluetooth enabled/on your PC?
In Heat under Option>IRL TOYS the toggle should be set to Buttplugio.
Make sure the Keon isn't connected to anything (FeelConnect phone app, Intiface/other software).
The blue lights on the device should be flashing if it is unpaired and in interactive mode.
The game should be able to connect to it once action starts.

Most directions online are basically just "do the thing and it does it." :(

CDDDD8

Jul 6, 2023
Just to verify, you do have Bluetooth enabled/on your PC?
In Heat under Option>IRL TOYS the toggle should be set to Buttplugio.
Make sure the Keon isn't connected to anything (FeelConnect phone app, Intiface/other software).
The blue lights on the device should be flashing if it is unpaired and in interactive mode.
The game should be able to connect to it once action starts.

Most directions online are basically just "do the thing and it does it." :(
strange....yes my Bluetooth is on and it shows I can even pair it. Nothing connected to it either... odd. i'll try to figure this one out.

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
I can get all mods working but for some reason I cant get additional "Poses" to show up. Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

XOAH

May 5, 2021
I can get all mods working but for some reason I cant get additional "Poses" to show up. Any Idea what I am doing wrong?
I think you have to be on specific versions for some of them but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I last messed with them.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes