THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
yes, I can confirm that it is a virus.
DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
My browser (Brave) stopped the download automatically with the message, Error - Virus found
View attachment 1581058
Well, I don’t know, what are you confirming here, cause I released source code to the patcher, so everyone could check it for legitimacy and even compile it themselves, but yes, as I don’t want to spend 200$ on certificate, windows defender most likely will detect it as a virus.

Last edited:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
My browser (Brave) stopped the download automatically with the message, Error - Virus found
View attachment 1581058
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with the patcher. I placed it inside the main folder next to the .exe and ran it without issue. AVG doesn't detect anything wrong with it, either. Game starts up without issue and I've been playing it for a while now. Don't blame user error and a false positive on the patcher.

Jan 7, 2021
DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
View attachment 1581058
False positives (especially with software-altering programs like this) happen all the time. I use Brave and haven't had a single issue. The source code is public if you wanna take a look at the program yourself.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
The source code is public if you wanna take a look at the program yourself.
That is only usefull if you understand the source code. Not sure how many programmers are on here, but seeing all the "red flags" on a false positive I guess not many...

EDIT:
If it is any usefull: I have ran the patcher without any extra anti virus bloatware and just windows defender. Everything is fine...

Reactions: catsdino

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I've run the patcher for multiple versions now, and it hasn't once been flagged by my anti-virus. I haven't had any mysterious problems.

Aug 22, 2021
So I know the devs are planning on adding in more characters as time goes on, but will there eventually be mod support for player or community created characters?

I suspect that many of the carefully tuned behaviors of the characters would need tp be provided with the assets to make a functional mod, but that support would make this game truly unique in its genre.

WolfieeeWolf

Dec 31, 2020
Ver 0.3.3.1

No authentication just unpack and run.

Haven't tried it myself yet. Got it from here

edit: Can confirm it's all working fine. No virus warnings so far it looks fine.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I still really wish you could control the IK pose modes better in this game. You really can't bring out 2 people at once or save poses yet. That alone would make this 10x better and allow people to setup scenes and things to share.

Reactions: DifoDrafox
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes