1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Object explorer? I couldnt find the lightswitch at the cabin before i realized theses were lanterns, but itd be kinda neat to have that option. Can you (or someone) elaborate at least? :/

Man, im missing out
They are referring to using BepinEX and Unity Explorer. I have attached the compiled mods in this post. Just extract it to the main dir so it looks like pic
123.png

Press F7 to open and close the UI. For turning off the lights in the cabin, go under the "Environment" tab and click the Green square next too "Lighting"

cIls6TA.jpeg
44Z0iqX.jpeg

This is a fairly powerful tool for editing values and generally messing around and testing the game. Don't worry if you break everything as nothing is saved and all you have to do to reset is either reload location or restart the game.

Last edited:

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
They are referring to using BepinEX and Unity Explorer. I have attached the compiled mods in this post. Just extract it to the main dir so it looks like pic
View attachment 2954804

Press F7 to open and close the UI. For turning off the lights in the cabin, go under the "Environment" tab and click the Green square next too "Lighting"

View attachment 2954807
View attachment 2954808

This is a fairly powerful too for editing values and generally messing around and testing the game. Don't worry if you break everything as nothing is saved and all you have to do to reset is either reload location or restart the game.

THATS the "code injection" i was on about! So it *is* still a thing. Man, i really am missing out lmao

THANK YOU, good sir.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.5.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 2954804

View attachment 2954807
View attachment 2954808

This is a fairly powerful tool for editing values and generally messing around and testing the game. Don't worry if you break everything as nothing is saved and all you have to do to reset is either reload location or restart the game.

Thanks for explaining it for me fren.

Still not perfect, but in SteamVR you can pop out your desktop view to float around in the world, so you can scale it & float it right in front of the TV. Works pretty well to watch some Youtube while pretending to not be alone (y).
Didn't think of it, will try. Gonna make a Brand New Animal watch party.

Possession option does not work for me.
Doesn't work for me either..

Aug 20, 2023

here is an in-depth mod creation guide, if you it should walk you through all the steps required to make character skins, toy models, & even scenes! I think the most recent mod tools are in the google drive, but if they aren't I will put them in.

Can't wait to see what you guys can make :D
thank you!!

Zelnar

Aug 2, 2023
I think the mod tools need updated, it is only the Unity package, which contradicts what the modding guide says should be there.

Mar 11, 2023
I think the mod tools need updated, it is only the Unity package, which contradicts what the modding guide says should be there.
You have to install Unity separately, if that is what you mean. You should be able to load the package into unity & everything should be there

Zelnar

Aug 2, 2023
You have to install Unity separately, if that is what you mean. You should be able to load the package into unity & everything should be there
It's missing the editor rem dll, I've already got correct version of unity and the package loaded, had problems exporting mod correctly on older versions. Maybe I should join the discord.

Mar 11, 2023
It's missing the editor rem dll, I've already got correct version of unity and the package loaded, had problems exporting mod correctly on older versions. Maybe I should join the discord.
1695876200074.png
This one? The file that's in the drive is downloaded directly from Edef, HeatModding-main is the most recent

Zelnar

Aug 2, 2023
View attachment 2962667
This one? The file that's in the drive is downloaded directly from Edef, HeatModding-main is the most recent
I found the correct one, my fault for not looking through the thread and only grabbing the mod tools off the header post.
Wish the mod guides went into more detail on some of the scripts, luckily I've done fair share of modding non unity games, shouldn't be too hard once I get familiar with unity interface

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
I'm dreaming of a game, where characters get the ChatGPT treatment with their AI, and will be able to realistically react to player and their actions, based on their personality. Something like the Vaudeville game.

Yes, Vaudeville is pretty crap-ish as it is, but bounds and leaps have been made, in just a few years, and we are so fkin close... seeing where we are at now, i kinda wish Heat was coming out 10 years later, could have been something even more amazing.

Just imagine the first AI furry VR game of HEATs graphic quality.
I wonder if you could eventually just integrate this game with Voxta through modding. It already works really well with VAM and I think they were planning on letting it interact with other apps through APIs and stuff. Though it might be more complicated to implement it to other games. (Voxta basically already deals with the AI side of things like LLMs, TTS/STT)

Reactions: Buziol and kep31
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes