Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Seeing more "characters" in the game now with different textures, you can't tell me anymore that it is impossible to add a customization feature.
Even if it is very basic stuff like texture colors, markings and maybe what dick you put on that character if you use templates for races.

That would by far be enough for me to enjoy it a lot more.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Anything from the recent update make a difference for non vr or am i good staying on the last version if i dont have a headset

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
so my only issue is that there appears to be no easy way to adjust the camera rotation smoothly so it lines up with my room... oculus rift s, anyone else solved this issue?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Can't get this to work in VR. Oculus Q2 is recognizing the game launching but it just sits me in the SteamVR grid world.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Can't get this to work in VR. Oculus Q2 is recognizing the game launching but it just sits me in the SteamVR grid world.
Try adding it as a non-steam game to your steam library and then launching it. I know it did that to me initially when I first tried it with vr too iirc. If that doesn't work then welp..

Reactions: _SP_

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
shouldn't this have a foot fetish tag or footjob?
well, there's barely anything you can do with the character's feet besides touch them
since you don't have a dong and can't really get them to put their feet on you and do it, there's no real footjobs either other than limply rubbing a dildo on their feet. even then, i don't even think their foot reacts to anything other than touch

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes