Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I can agree, though I don't have body trackers at the moment, I understand the ease of it. But I think it's because it's much easier to just use this in a developers point of view, because the controller tracking system is already there, they don't have to do more work, I'm sure there's other good reasons, but yes that would be nice.
I mean technically me either but I can sorta via kinect tracking. idk, just saying is all. uwu" I know FarmD officially said that because of adding in full-body tracking for their game that for some reason it meant not being able to make the game work in both VR and flatscreen mode for one executable. I wonder if that also could be an issue that arises but idk how Unity works. I'm sure there's a way you can do it but *shrug* you're probably right, more work obviously. However, I'd say that's just as important a thing to add as any future content (read: poses/characters/animations/etc.) simply for the fact you are a part of the game and you are the one interacting with the subjects, so it should be considered at the very least.

I play with a Quest 2 also, and I use Virtual Desktop, and whenever I try to start up the game, the game stays in its window and doesn't go into the full VR mode. My steam VR detects my headset as well. When the game is running, I turn around and see the Virtual Desktop background. Please help!!
You can try something I mentioned in an earlier post. Add it as a non-steam game to your steam library and try launching it. I know that worked for me when I had that issue, but unsure if it's a red herring and just happened to work after doing so.
Doesn't hurt to try ^-^

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I know FarmD officially said that because of adding in full-body tracking for their game that for some reason it meant not being able to make the game work in both VR and flatscreen mode for one executable.
It wasn't anything to do with full-body tracking, actually. The VR situation with FarmD was just because of how different the player rigs had become between the desktop and VR versions, which is being resolved shortly. VR and desktop modes can be in the same executable without any issues.

--

It's dead simple to get waist tracking info in Unity, particularly with the SteamVR library which I'm fairly sure this game uses (I haven't actually played it in months since I stopped being a patron). It's literally dropping one component onto an object and setting the Input Source to "Waist", and as long as the player has assigned a tracker to Waist in SteamVR it will automatically set the position of that object to match it. But there are other ways to do it as well, to support a larger range of setups.

Reactions: Veldazik

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
It's dead simple to get waist tracking info in Unity, particularly with the SteamVR library which I'm fairly sure this game uses (I haven't actually played it in months since I stopped being a patron). It's literally dropping one component onto an object and setting the Input Source to "Waist", and as long as the player has assigned a tracker to Waist in SteamVR it will automatically set the position of that object to match it. But there are other ways to do it as well, to support a larger range of setups.
Oh okay. Well there you go then I guess, lol. EZ*

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I play with a Quest 2 also, and I use Virtual Desktop, and whenever I try to start up the game, the game stays in its window and doesn't go into the full VR mode. My steam VR detects my headset as well. When the game is running, I turn around and see the Virtual Desktop background. Please help!!
I had a similar issue, I had to start the game from within SteamVR using its Desktop browser.

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Here you go
Much appreciated!

Link for 0.2.6.2 -

Changelog 0.2.6.2

• BJs will now wet toys
  • Fixed toys attached to waist not playing sucking anim

Changelog 0.2.6.1
  • Add a BJ pose to all characters. Good with with a toy attached to the waist
  • Characters will open their mouth for the player's hand now
  • Fixed Hera boop
  • Fix dildos getting stuck on character's muzzles
  • Fix tail getting all weird when characters gave BJs
  • Fixed Duo poses and BJs
  • Fixed character heads not disappearing when possessing them in duo poses
  • Fix mouth opening the incorrect amount when giving BJs
  • Fixed jaw stutter when inserting dildo quickly
  • Made characters look at you sometimes when giving BJs
  • Allow you to touch their face and have them close their eyes when giving BJs
  • Stop headthrust when you let go of a dildo if it's in their mouth
  • Improve behaviour when moving dildo around while it's in their mouths
  • Make it less likely the toys will clip with character's mouths
  • Improved bj logic, making it cleaner and less prone to bugs.
  • When a char is chugging down a dildo, they'll no longer try to look at other dildos
  • Characters won't start headthrusting at the wrong time anymore

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
this game is pretty quickly running in to the limitations of the hardware, I can't think of many ways to make this game noticeably better without adding some physicality to the models, this game is great :D

Reactions: Captain Crash

arenor

Sep 9, 2019
hope there's urethral sounding in the game sometime in the future, tho if there's non that'll be fine.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Y'know I keep thinking how nice it would be if they could add a thing for proper hip tracking if you have it because of the inconvenience of using the controller for it. But maybe I'm alone in this line of thinking?
This game already has integrated proper hip tracking. If you have a hip tracker active when launching the game, you can just grab a dildo and release it near your waist when the ghostly outline appears. You don't need to change any setting for it to work.

Reactions: _SP_

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
This game already has integrated proper hip tracking. If you have a hip tracker active when launching the game, you can just grab a dildo and release it near your waist when the ghostly outline appears. You don't need to change any setting for it to work.
When did they add it? I swear I tried it a few builds ago and it didn't seem like it was there. That's neat if it's in there now though, perhaps I'll try it here again soon...

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To anyone else, this crack bypasses pateron completely, just click authenticate and you're in. No patreon popup.

Just extract the GameAssembly.dll to the folder where the original GameAssembly is and overwrite.

When future versions come out mention me so I know, I don't watch this thread.
Version:
0.2.4.3 & 0.2.4.4
Current assembly works on both versions.

Version:

0.2.5.2(game) + crack that someone did it before me

Yes, it only works on the version(s) specified. STOP TRYING ON NEW VERSIONS.​
There's a new version out, can you update?

Reactions: ejmuerte

burner772

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the cum action In VR? I see plenty of explanations how to do it in 2d, but nothing for VR play.

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
What's new in this version? :):unsure:
Much appreciated!

Link for 0.2.6.2 - Mega

Changelog 0.2.6.2

• BJs will now wet toys
  • Fixed toys attached to waist not playing sucking anim

Changelog 0.2.6.1
  • Add a BJ pose to all characters. Good with with a toy attached to the waist
  • Characters will open their mouth for the player's hand now
  • Fixed Hera boop
  • Fix dildos getting stuck on character's muzzles
  • Fix tail getting all weird when characters gave BJs
  • Fixed Duo poses and BJs
  • Fixed character heads not disappearing when possessing them in duo poses
  • Fix mouth opening the incorrect amount when giving BJs
  • Fixed jaw stutter when inserting dildo quickly
  • Made characters look at you sometimes when giving BJs
  • Allow you to touch their face and have them close their eyes when giving BJs
  • Stop headthrust when you let go of a dildo if it's in their mouth
  • Improve behaviour when moving dildo around while it's in their mouths
  • Make it less likely the toys will clip with character's mouths
  • Improved bj logic, making it cleaner and less prone to bugs.
  • When a char is chugging down a dildo, they'll no longer try to look at other dildos
  • Characters won't start headthrusting at the wrong time anymore

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes