Vasht1s

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone else have the game failing to launch on this latest build? Previous build no issue, this one it doesn't get past the popup nm, reinstalled drivers for new mobo/cpu and runs now

Last edited:

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Changelog seems to be missing for 0.2.6.0? Here it is, if anyone's interested.

Full Patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr version

Changelog 0.2.6.0
Characters can now suck on toys
Add new hand models
Dildo scaling
Updated some internal assets to newer versions
Updated hand colliders to be more accurate

Known Issues
Laser might not register with UI sometimes, possible fixes are: Game restart, by setting the game window to focus by clicking on it, or by alt-tabbing (let me know if this still happens, I may have fixed it)
You can get boneitis if both hands rub something at once just for the first time. To fix this just move both hands away from the character for a bit and it should stop happening

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
Can't seem to download the crack, page brings up errors
Try right clicking on the red link and then "Save object as..."
(you can also do it when being redirected to a weird page with lots of symbols - that's a actuallly how a zip/rar looks in a text format. You can click on "File > Save as" and get the file.)

If you still get a (seemingly) blank file after saving - you need to change/add the extention to *.7z or *.rar and then you just unzip/unrar the thing normaly.

NightRaidActual

Aug 3, 2020
Try right clicking on the red link and then "Save object as..."
(you can also do it when being redirected to a weird page with lots of symbols - that's a actuallly how a zip/rar looks in a text format. You can click on "File > Save as" and get the file.)

If you still get a (seemingly) blank file after saving - you need to change/add the extention to *.7z or *.rar and then you just unzip/unrar the thing normaly.
Thanks, that fixed it!

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Can I use any toys as myown dong to fuck any creature in game? Or should we use hands only?
Yes you can, there's a way to put them on it's very simple and easy to adjust, check the settings in-game.

Edit: you would want to place a controller in a waist band or something similar so it moves with your hips, then you turn the setting on and put the toy on in the position that matches your penis.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
you would want to place a controller in a waist band or something similar so it moves with your hips, then you turn the setting on and put the toy on in the position that matches your penis.
Y'know I keep thinking how nice it would be if they could add a thing for proper hip tracking if you have it because of the inconvenience of using the controller for it. But maybe I'm alone in this line of thinking?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Y'know I keep thinking how nice it would be if they could add a thing for proper hip tracking if you have it because of the inconvenience of using the controller for it. But maybe I'm alone in this line of thinking?
I can agree, though I don't have body trackers at the moment, I understand the ease of it. But I think it's because it's much easier to just use this in a developers point of view, because the controller tracking system is already there, they don't have to do more work, I'm sure there's other good reasons, but yes that would be nice.

Wulvsbayne

Jun 1, 2021
I play with a Quest 2 so it should work? I always hear things like this about Rift S tho so it's probably a driver problem unless you're able to play other games fine, then it's more a problem of SteamVR not opening or being open when you launch the game.
I play with a Quest 2 also, and I use Virtual Desktop, and whenever I try to start up the game, the game stays in its window and doesn't go into the full VR mode. My steam VR detects my headset as well. When the game is running, I turn around and see the Virtual Desktop background. Please help!!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes