FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
main thing I noticed was the new gym location (no lockers or showers yet) and Atlas has some workout poses there... might be a few other small things
The dumbbells and exercise balls are interactable, in case you wanted to work out with your furry waifu/husbando

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, are there any VR games where you can unclothe people? Like, not a toggle option, but actual cloth physics?
(Nympho Trainer)
you can grab and rip the skirt off

come closer and virt a mate you can grab and move the cloths around

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!
True story: I once had a guy yell at me unironically "I don't read signs!" as a response to being told there was a sign telling him he was doing a dumb (and how not to!) which he had moved to do the dumb.

Bolduard198

May 12, 2021
(sorry) mega.nz (moderators don't like me posting links) /file/31pXFSbS#dwpOvyoL2NNGBkxGvOs9i6Oca4dR4_1ncteMMVs50Kc

FYI, heat patcher posted here before complains, but works on this version too.
for some reason it wont let me play and link me to the patreon so i assume the crack doesnt work for me or for some reason. Is there a way how to fix that?

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
Crack worked fine (I used the installer this time, replacing the DLL didn't seem to do it). Not sure what the difference is, but no issues after running the installer.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
so i tried that but the game wont launch for some reason a pop up appears on screen with the logo of it then disappears and nothing happens or even loads up?
Oh, if you have 2 videocards, try to open game in energy saving mode then in settings in game (if it possible), set windowed mode, close game and launch it now in maximum performance mode.

WolfieeeWolf

Dec 31, 2020
Changelog for 0.3.0.2 for anyone asking.

Content

Gym exercise poses will now have the characters breathing heavier
UPDATED TO 0.3.0.2
The first bit of the new (clothing optional) gym is here! This area includes the main exercise area with all the machines and weights. For now the poses are quite sparse, with only Atlas having new poses and animations, but I think you guys will like what he has ;) We'll be adding more poses over time and to the other characters, naturally.
Riley can also be booped now!
Additionally, we've ironed out the mouth radial menu options and we can now comfortable add it to a test build. This build also inclues the coveted EMMY SOCKS. The cutest boy now has sockies!
Players in 2d (non-vr) mode will have their camera face a character when they change poses. Combined with the radial menu options this should make the experience much nicer for 2d players. Let us know what you think about the 2d experience!
Check out the full changes below and please provide feedback in Discord!

Changelog 0.3.0.2
  • New Hera Gym jogging pose 4, with animated treadmills and sounds
  • Fans now spin in the gym
  • Gym excercise poses will now have the characters breathing heavier
  • Fixed various issues with grabbing dicks
  • Change the large barbells to a hex shape to optimize their polycounts and physics
  • Fix Atlas Pose 6 gym mouth radial menu option
  • Rebake gym lighting
  • Fix the effects volume slider taking the music volume slider's value when starting the game. You'll need effects volume on to hear the treadmill
  • Heartbeats will now get faster with their breathing speed rather than how close they are to climaxing, which makes more sense
  • Fix potential bug when switching characters
Changelog 0.3.0.1
  • Added main area of Gym location, which has like 80 commits worth of changelog but it doesn't make sense to write about cause you have nothing to compare to
  • Riley boop!
  • Added marquee hints on the main menu to help people discover the sneakier features
  • 2D hand icon will now change colour only on something where clicking is relevant
  • Fixed Emmy looking around anywhere but the player after being booped
  • Update Unity (may have been a mistake, the Unity editor is crashing a lot...)
  • Opening the radial/main menu will close other menus
  • Internal refactors for code cleanliness
  • fix postprocessing/bloom toggle in options menu

Changelog 0.3.0.0
  • Added mouth options to radial menu
  • EMMY SOCKS
  • Toys will now spoo when attached to waist and the trigger is pulled
  • Fixed tongue rotating really weird in 2d mode
  • 2D camera will now look at characters when they change poses
  • Fixed Riley and Aurora's eyes not closing when they get cum in their eyes
  • Made autothrust dildos more likely to knot the character correctly
  • Optimize eyes and cum slightly
  • 2D mode reticle will now change colour when hovering over something that can be interacted with
  • Re-fixed the unfixed way the UI laser is turned on and off, which is important for the future

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
So, can someone tell me, why almost all games on my PC, made on unity engine is
1)instantly crashes, when launched on full screen.
2) still could launch, when im switch my graphic card to less productive integrated card
3) could run, on my most productive videocard, if they switched in windowed mode.
DirectX11 installed, but i'm not sure, if it supported. OpenGL installed. Installed all latest drivers for videocard. Nonunity games running without hiccups (forget about unreal engine - they just give me FATAL ERROR's).

Bolduard198

May 12, 2021
Try running the crack again? I had no issues running it FWIW.
maybe i dont know how to crack it if some is needed, because as many versions before was like "download and play" So i dont know whats going on with this version and what should i do about that :/

AthleticsZone

Aug 1, 2021
So, can someone tell me, why almost all games on my PC, made on unity engine is
1)instantly crashes, when launched on full screen.
2) still could launch, when im switch my graphic card to less productive integrated card
3) could run, on my most productive videocard, if they switched in windowed mode.
DirectX11 installed, but i'm not sure, if it supported. OpenGL installed. Installed all latest drivers for videocard. Nonunity games running without hiccups (forget about unreal engine - they just give me FATAL ERROR's).
This can be many things. But no one will be able to answer that easily.
I had a similar problem that VR games constantly cause my games to crash or Windows to stop responding. I tried everything and ended up reinstalling Windows completely. Still had the same problem afterwards. In the end the problem disappeared on its own when I took my PC apart and checked all the cables. I think one cable was not properly connected to my graphics card and as soon as it was under load, the voltage was not high enough.

Sounds similar to your problem, that the game crashes when you play at full resolution or high settings. So check your power supply, try another one and check your cable connections.
Also check for error messages in dxdiag or the Windows Event Viewer. If there are no messages, it should at least not be a software error. The dxdiag tool is used to collect info about devices to help troubleshoot problems with DirectX sound and video.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes