zireael428

Feb 2, 2021
So i was able to play the game no problem on 0.5.7.0 version and before, but after trying to play the 0.6.0.0 my index controlers can't load the control scheme for index and the game does not recognize my hands at all, i tried to put the control scheme directly into steamvr and it is visible there but i can't select it, it just does not load, anyone else had this problem? I tried downloading older versions of the game and the also don't work even tho they worked before
bro I have the exact same problem on my quest 2 helmet.
I don't know how to fix it.

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone, excuse me if this is a silly question, but, what do the mods do? I mean, so far I've only seen re-skins, it can´t be all, can it? are there mods that chance something more interesting than textures on the models in the game? Thanks for kind replies

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Hello everyone, excuse me if this is a silly question, but, what do the mods do? I mean, so far I've only seen re-skins, it can´t be all, can it? are there mods that chance something more interesting than textures on the models in the game? Thanks for kind replies
https://f95zone.to/masked/drive.goo...Jv_FTB_ktMLcBhE2Zd1KhMqTX1ICR3A7DJG45Bl5TFOWP

Skins are just reskins of a character, but there are also different rooms, toys and poses. One of my favourites is Shrinking Potions :)

Last edited:

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Thanks a lot! <3

This is still an early version of my modding/skinning "skills", but feel free to share with anyone who wants to download :)
I'm glad to be able to give back for all of the skins I've downloaded from your Google Drive
View attachment 3471830
Took me like 2,5hrs but I managed to add a little something to my skin. Just replying to let you guys know that there are 2 versions now. Take your pick

Mar 11, 2023
For those wondering, here is a quote from the mod dev on the status of the Izzy mod

For reference this guy is like the official mod guy, he has been hired by the Anthro Heat team & works for them on the modding support for the game.
1711244828338.png

Reactions: strong_p4ssword

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
That’s why it’s a test build. It’s literally unfinished work. The patreon even says that test builds are going to be buggy AF.
The accuracy of jasper's model is even fuzzy, and the other characters don't fit well )
jasper's modeler appeared to be a different person, with a very different overall style

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
I ask this again because my question and the one of someone else was ignored:

how can i change my controlls to turn the avatar ? only my camera is turning with the stick of my quest 2 controllers but not the avatar

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023

how can i change my controlls to turn the avatar ? only my camera is turning with the stick of my quest 2 controllers but not the avatar
Can't you do this by altering the controls in game? You can create steam bindings but I don't understand how you can't control your character, as I can with my Quest 2 :\

The body of the avatar faces the direction of your headset, as well as the direction your walking in. If you stay still but turn your camera, the body doesn't follow immediately. Try taking like 2 steps forward, the rest of your body should follow

pop_rock_pop

Feb 27, 2022
how do you mod this game, can someone give me an in depth tutorial because i tried everything. It just says mods loading and nothing loads.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
how do you mod this game, can someone give me an in depth tutorial because i tried everything. It just says mods loading and nothing loads.
Alright, be careful this might be demeaning:

_Open the "Heat 0.6.0.0" Folder. This is the game folder.
_in it there will be a "Mods" folder, if not, create it exactly as I typed it.
_Open the "Mods" folder, put the mods in it, For example if you use the "record" mod, the folder arborescence looks like this:
Heat 0.6.0.0/Mods/Record

And Record is the folder containing the mod substance (a folder called "windows", and 2 files: a .DLL and a .Info), thus the Record folder is the mod.

Make sure you do not put compressed files in the Mods folder, you have to decompress them. A compressed file usually ends with .zip .tar .rar or .7zip.
_If you don't see any file that has "dot SOMETHING", look up how to enable seeing extensions on Windows. (1)
_If the mod you decompressed is not directly a folder, create one and name it and move everything you decompressed in that folder then treat it as mod.

Once you have folders in the Mods folder, launch the game, wait a tiny bit, and click on Mods in the menu and see if they were loaded.

(1): If that is the case, write a strongly worded letter to microsoft about how stupid it is to hide extensions, and consider boycotting their next operating system.

Last edited:

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
some mods don't work on newer versions of HEAT, and some mods don't mix together and cause this issue. You'd have to test mods one by one to see which work together and which mods are causing you issues

PS; If u downloaded my DarkEmmy and DarkEmmyv1.1 mods, you cannot use them at the same time. I forgot to change some names in Unity, so the game doesn't load the mods together, correctly. I'll fix this later in an update

angstrom

Jan 23, 2020

This seems to be a bug in the current version, it worked as it should before but now it's broken like you said. I kinda fixed it by toggling "use controller as waist" on and off for a second and then my body started following the headset, but the waist is slightly offset to the right which still makes interactions awkward if not impossible.

Mar 11, 2023
Easiest way would be to use one of the premade scenes and possess the other party. Or if you do a custom pose, getting the genitals close enough should trigger the animation.
Also if you want to be able to freely move without possessing someone, use the fleshlight toy to trigger animation as well, then just place yourself approximately in the right spot ;D

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes