Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
I was thinking of getting this game on Patreon. Is it an online game?
Dont get it on patreon unless you want to support the devs. Just get the cracked versions here. Wait for the steam release. The discord access is probably worth it since you can get updated mods and new mods there. I think you can get in the discord for like 3$.

This is not an online game... if only.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 3464433
Breast size? Must be a dev's issue.
as far as i could tell the sliders are busted, increasing the dick size increases the hitbox but not the visible part of the model iirc, dont think the breast one did anything at least when i tried it lol.

Dont get it on patreon unless you want to support the devs. Just get the cracked versions here. Wait for the steam release. The discord access is probably worth it since you can get updated mods and new mods there. I think you can get in the discord for like 3$.

afaik multiplayer is a future planned feature but probably a good ways off, wouldnt expect it any time soon

Oct 7, 2022
Whatever you everybody said but Aurora is still on the first place to moaning. She cums like she never had sex before.

Last edited:

KRANKID

Nov 21, 2021
There is a bug with the character Astera, it seems her pussy is connected to her anus. Maybe that's how it's designed, because it was a long time ago. 1711054031588.png

Arthros123

Nov 24, 2020
I am so disappointed this game has still bugs since the early days. They add new stuff, but not only not fix old bugs and problems, but break old things again and again.

I know developing a game is exactly like that and everythings breaks everytime because of new code and quick changes to old parts of the code.

Yes it is a "TEST BUILD" but even the Milestones are extremely buggy. Basic things don't really work as intended and break when you try to do something.

Has someone noticed that posessing Garret with human shaped cock is bugged? His head isn't removed and you are looking through his glitched maw, while you can loudly hear his breath in your headphones....
But the knotty Garret doesn't have this problem. Why? This problem exists for several builds now.

Sorry, just wanted to get that out...
I am still happy that it exists though.
I would just feel better to support them in the future if they would polish the basics before breaking everything with half baked new things. :(

EDIT:
It's like beeing super excited for the awesome Ice Cream you always buy on your favorite ice-cream shop. After all the years it still looks awesome but the base vanilla cream beneath the chocolate now tastes like too much water and the chocolate now tastes more like sugar instead of cacao. You still somehow like it but you know it could be better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: laikathespacedog21

Alex_The_Gamer1516

Jun 22, 2021
I am so disappointed this game has still bugs since the early days. They add new stuff, but not only not fix old bugs and problems, but break old things again and again.

I know developing a game is exactly like that and everythings breaks everytime because of new code and quick changes to old parts of the code.

Yes it is a "TEST BUILD" but even the Milestones are extremely buggy. Basic things don't really work as intended and break when you try to do something.

Has someone noticed that posessing Garret with human shaped cock is bugged? His head isn't removed and you are looking through his glitched maw, while you can loudly hear his breath in your headphones....
But the knotty Garret doesn't have this problem. Why? This problem exists for several builds now.

I would just feel better to support them in the future if they would polish the basics before breaking everything with half baked new things. :(

EDIT:
It's like beeing super excited for the awesome Ice Cream you always buy on your favorite ice-cream shop. After all the years it still looks awesome but the base vanilla cream beneath the chocolate now tastes like too much water and the chocolate now tastes more like sugar instead of cacao. You still somehow like it but you know it could be better.
This last build is especially bugged. Some multi poses don't work, some poses just don't work at all, Jasper's description is inaccurate, sliders don't work, Vertex's black parts got bugged, some orgasm sounds and animations permanently break the game until restart, and I got the vibrator to affect the characters via bluetooth standing on the other end of the room. Also quite easy to go out of bounds and then need to change maps

Reactions: Arthros123

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
It is automatically set up. It probably lost its data when you had missing script issues. Restart from scratch with a freshly extracted project and import dlls correctly. The character visuals prefabs should be fully populated and you shouldn’t need to do anything with them.
This is the error I'm getting when trying to open prefabs, I figure here is also the place where scripts are run for the specific character that's being modded? This is where the Mod_AdvancedCharacterVisualData should be found, however, this also shows the same error as below.

1711058608855.png

HEAT now shows in the log that no modded objects are found. It does load my mod though :\
Do you by any chance know which materials I need to change, the ones in the MATERIALS folder or the ones under workshop\Emmy -workshop body > materials "on demand remap"?

I also can't seem to get rid of all of these errors in the Console x)
1711058813746.png

(PS thanks for your help so far, it's been great and I appreciate it :) )

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
This last build is especially bugged. Some multi poses don't work, some poses just don't work at all, Jasper's description is inaccurate, sliders don't work, Vertex's black parts got bugged, some orgasm sounds and animations permanently break the game until restart, and I got the vibrator to affect the characters via bluetooth standing on the other end of the room. Also quite easy to go out of bounds and then need to change maps
Out of bounds issue can sometimes be resolved by possessing a character, that's what I've found at least. In VR, you can also use teleport to teleport yourself back into the room

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
the new femboy looks real cute not like the others, If this new character had a good design, as well as clothes, what would the tomboy be like? It will be perfect and cute

P.S: I'm still waiting for an update for a body for the desktop users

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
I can not understand why my controllers do not work in the game.Tried to add to steam, still the camera works, I can turn my head but my hands do not want to.Helmet quest 2, maybe someone who has faced and was able to fix?

I have the same Problem. Tried Virtual Desktop and Airlink but nothing worked. I can only turn my view but not my avatar

witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023

EDIT:
smol indie studio with only a meager 80k/month of revenue...

• Haha
Reactions: MrStal0ne

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
I also can't seem to get rid of all of these errors in the Console
You still have a dll related issue. Never attempt to make a mod when you have console errors after importing dlls into the project. If the project is set up correctly, you shouldn’t have any errors or missing scripts.

Male sure you’re using the latest modding project and milestone build dlls. Don’t use test build dlls. Dont use dlls from a dated version of the game. If that doesnt work then you’re doing something incorrectly when you import dlls.

Reactions: BlackhawkNL
Sep 10, 2021
You say that, but Fek tried that with Rack 2 and all we got was a half-finished game that modders had to polish up. As soon as multiplayer was attempted, development on the game entirely died. (That being said, apparently Fek refused to hire a team to help him.)

If you want multiplayer yiff, VRChat or SecondLife or other similar games might be a better option.

Reactions: arcticorc and M_e_*
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes