JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
Does anyone here know anything about modding character skins in Unity? I am trying to apply skins to Emmy and the "How To" document tells me to import the asset and use it/assign it to the right material. I think I got like 80% of the way there, but when exporting my mod, no other files are created like the [modname].dll and MANIFEST/ASSET files.

I did remove all assets except the ones belonging to Emmy, but I'm not quite sure where this goes wrong. The How-To calls for a screen using Atlas as an example, but this screen never shows up in my Unity screen. I'm using the correct versions stated in the How-to document

Just so you know, I'm a complete novice, got this far learning from scratch
jusdt iuse this doccument for sll modding help and sometimes some characters cant be modded as well or it breaks on newer versions just like that old penny skin mod for marina

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 3462795
Excuse me but WHAT ACTUALLY A FUCK HAPPENED WITH THAT MEGA AND KEMONO? This is my third attempt to download the archive but dwn speed is a way too slow. I can't stand it.
By the way my average speed was better so I could get the file for 3-5 minutes.
Really says something these days when someone who is downloading a file at more than 4x the speed I used to have is complaining about it.:LOL: Just let it do its thing in the BG and find something else to occupy your time.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
i got th
> By the way my average speed was better so I could get the file for 3-5 minutes.
i got the file in 8 mins on mega and took few seconds once started downloading
no paid account just a free one what are you guys on about it taking so long also took long only when extracting for me

Last edited:

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
jusdt iuse this doccument for sll modding help and sometimes some characters cant be modded as well or it breaks on newer versions just like that old penny skin mod for marina
Like I said, there aren't any files created with my mod, except for the .INF file. I followed all the steps in this document. I just thought maybe some modders here could shine some light on how to do it properly

Oct 7, 2022
Heat 0.6.0.0 Crack - UNPACK TO MAIN GAME DIRECTORY AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

Pre-cracked Heat 0.6.0.0 - UNPACK AND PLAY.
DOWNLOAD:

CHANGELOG

• Jasper!
  • New bulge and cumflation system
  • Clothing items now toggled in radial menu instead
  • Fix vertex sucking
  • Fix loading back into vore scene

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
Like I said, there aren't any files created with my mod, except for the .INF file. I followed all the steps in this document. I just thought maybe some modders here could shine some light on how to do it properly

You most likely have missing scripts or dlls. Does Unity show any errors in the console?

Reactions: BlackhawkNL

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
You most likely have missing scripts or dlls. Does Unity show any errors in the console?
Yeah I was missing some scripts, then I figured lets reload the entire project including the DLLs and now I seem to have more functionality. However, the "script Mod_CharacterVisuals" isn't fully functioning. I seem to have to manually assign the script, IDs, Materials, Elements and such. The How-To document makes it seem like this is supposed to be an automated process.

I've now gotten one step further, the DLL's are loaded, I seem to export more files like every other mod (yay!) and the game loads the mod just fine. However, I do not see my skin listed under Emmy. Do I need to make a UI/Menu item for this? Or is this automatically done by Unity/HEAT?

Logfile in-game (don't mind the mod name)
1710973208578.png

Think I'm getting the hang of this, never used Unity before in my life, but I seem to be making progress <3
1710973572734.png

Last edited:

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
Or is this automatically done by Unity/HEAT?
It is automatically set up. It probably lost its data when you had missing script issues. Restart from scratch with a freshly extracted project and import dlls correctly. The character visuals prefabs should be fully populated and you shouldn’t need to do anything with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackhawkNL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: strong_p4ssword

zireael428

Feb 2, 2021
I can not understand why my controllers do not work in the game.Tried to add to steam, still the camera works, I can turn my head but my hands do not want to.Helmet quest 2, maybe someone who has faced and was able to fix?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes