balur

Aug 11, 2019
It’s a real pain in the ass to set up, but once you get the waist tracker working and your favorite fake vagina lined up with your choice of character, the sex in this game is pretty convincing.
I don't know how I feel about the fact that this is why I got a third light-house (two lost tracking and I figure the result is how bed-bugs reproduce. Not my kink.)

ShooterNoice

Feb 25, 2020
It’s a real pain in the ass to set up, but once you get the waist tracker working and your favorite fake vagina lined up with your choice of character, the sex in this game is pretty convincing.

Now we just need local multiplayer so you can fuck your friend as a gender bent wolf for peak degeneracy.

By the way, I hope an option is added to change the characters’ colors. I really liked the blonde variation of Aurora from the poll, but we only got the purple one.
hey how did u get your waist tracker to actually work with the game i kept trying to use mine but it never worked i could only use my controller as a tracker (btw im using an oculus with fullbody for things like vrchat and stuff if that has to do with anything)

Reactions: _SP_

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
hey how did u get your waist tracker to actually work with the game i kept trying to use mine but it never worked i could only use my controller as a tracker (btw im using an oculus with fullbody for things like vrchat and stuff if that has to do with anything)
That would interest me too!
By default, the object can only be assigned to the controller.

Therefore i tried to use multiple controllers in game to connect objects one of them.
SteamVR was handle this very nicely. But the game can only use two controller at the same time. (and it worked in mixed controller)
Then I'm thinking maybe it can only used with a dedicated tracker or this option does not work yet.

balur

Aug 11, 2019
Make sure you have your tracker set to "hip/waist" in the SteamVR settings. Should work then.

Reactions: _SP_

Twixarr

Mar 22, 2020
Both cracks don't work, i tried everything; start as admin, blocking incoming, outgoing and both, it just straight up wont work. looking for another crack as we speak

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
So I am not sure how to do the whole bypass thing. How exactly do I use the crack? It keeps asking for the Patreon.
download the patch file, extract it from the zip folder and drop it into the game directory, it overwrites the file of the same name

Last edited:

Scramble

Jan 30, 2018
So what tracker are you guys using? I'd really love to pick one up. For what it's worth, I'm using a Quest 2 and SteamVR, so I'm not sure if there are any potential issues compatibility-wise if I introduce some other 3rd party.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Should I use winzip or..? And Uh do you need the original game
i use 7zip but winzip should work, and yeah you need the game to be able to play the game lol. there's a download link in the first post of this thread for the current version. also steamVR needs to be running before you start the game or it wont start in VR mode

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Ah okay just I’m kinda stupid with overwrite etc. xD it still would ask for it. So do you need steam vr for the patch to work?
i think you would be able to play the desktop mode without it, but you have to have steamVR running to play it in VR

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes