C0mpating

May 9, 2022
hey i am new here, can anyone explain how to crack version 3.7.1, i dont want to scroll through all the threads trying to learn how

thatfucker

Jan 1, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get the game to connect to initface Desktop so toy integration works?
You don't need to run intiface desktop or any other program, you just need bluetooth to connect to the toy, and make sure the toy isn't accidentally connected to another device (eg. your phone) otherwise the game won't be able to pick it up.

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
Any idea how duplicity characters? :D clone sex
I've finally found a way to dupe characters.

Char 1 - assign pose
Ingame character limit should be 1
Set limit in Cheat Engine to 2 (do not as active)
Add second character to any pose
Set limit to 1 in Cheat Engine
Set char 1 to other pose (i.e pose 2 - switch poses for every time you dupe this character)
Set ingame limit to 2 and back to 1
Cheat Engine limit to 2
Add character A to the same pose as first time (or any other will fit?)
Dupe ready

Reactions: Stormangels91
Jun 25, 2021
Any idea how duplicity characters? :D clone sex
there is another way to clone characters... clone.PNG

u need unityexplorer, tutorial here:
thx to KingBoom2 for the post, unityexplorer is such a amazing tool

Install BepInEx for Il2Cpp

Download UnityExplorer IL2CPP

Copy UniverseLib.IL2CPP.dll and UnityExplorer.BIE.IL2CPP.dll in to BepInEx\plugins

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. spawn the character
  2. open unityexplorer (F7)
  3. open the <charname>(clone) in inspector (just press on the name in the "Object explorer" list)
  4. press on destroy (in the upper rigth corner)
  5. done, close unity explorer, and spawn the characters over the normal menu, u need to destroy (despawn) them over unity explorer
im trying to include this clone exploit and the "force enviroment change" exploit into "hacking in heat", i got il2cppinspector fixed for unity 2019.4.38f1 so im going to recode "hacking in heat" using the cpp scaffolding that il2cppinspector provides, this makes updating and adding stuff realy easy and fast (around 2 mins instead of 3h for an update), im just lacking motivation atm, prob on the next update i will recode this whole mess of code where over 50% is unused (the new one is not better in terms of code used and space, nearly 95% are unused but can be used without manual reversing of classes and functions in ida)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gomerus
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes