ROULE SHEPHERD

May 6, 2022
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
does this work on 3.7.1

Nov 14, 2021
it would not be hard but
the bathroom is a different "scene" all refrences to all older characters get deleted on scene change, and even if they would not get deleted the bathroom has no valid "POI" (pose for character, idk why they called it point of interest) so i cant spawn a character there anyway, trying to spawn a character without valid poi for that character will result in a crash or the character does not get spawned,
functions i tryed :

ActiveCharacterManager__SpawnCharacter():
  • needs a valid poi name
  • needs a character name
  • needs a ACM object for that character
  • gives back a characterbase/npccontroller object
CharacterBase__MoveToPOI():
  • needs characterbase/npccontroller object
  • needs a valid poi name
the problems here are:
  • i cant get a ACM object out of thin air so i cant get a fresh characterbase/npccontroller object
  • i dont have a valid poi name
i tryed to grab a ACM object on character spawn in the bedroom scene and use it in the bathroom but after scene change it too was deleted.
i think bathroom scene uses different classes than normal
1651889253633.png
1651889547333.png
idk if u knew this just letting know (idk how to code)

Reactions: burningburner622

Nanakl

Mar 6, 2020
I'm assuming no progress yet? (spawn the characters in the bathroom)
Took me less then a minute to get that working xD

Screenshot_1.png

If you want to give a try its pretty simple.

Install BepInEx for Il2Cpp

Download UnityExplorer IL2CPP

Copy UniverseLib.IL2CPP.dll and UnityExplorer.BIE.IL2CPP.dll in to BepInEx\plugins

Run the game

On [Select a scene] select BathroomScene and click Load (Additive)

In Object Explorer find Enviroment and disable it (click the green box next to it)

And you're done ;)

(Characters will spawn out of bounds tho cause their POI's are still the ones from the Bedroom scene but you can use Free Pose and drag them inside)

Video on how to install BepinEx even tho it is pretty self explanatory :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Its a Plugin for BepInEx just updated my Post to show how to do it :)
Thank you. ^-^

EDIT: Well I downloaded both programs and installed them, but seems it not works,,, BepInEx, NOT make a config file, and when I open the game there's no windows of UnityExplorer active... So certainly I did something wrong...

It's Heat a X64 executable right? I have to put out BepInEX INSIDE the game folder, and then launch the game? And after adding inside BeppInEx the UnityExplores dll's? I did this, but there's no config file for BepInEx and also not was present the "plugins" folder, I've create it. Sorry I'm dumb at thism as never used such programs before.

Last edited:

Nanakl

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you. ^-^

EDIT: Well I downloaded both programs and installed them, but seems it not works,,, BepInEx, NOT make a config file, and when I open the game there's no windows of UnityExplorer active... So certainly I did something wrong...

It's Heat a X64 executable right? I have to put out BepInEX INSIDE the game folder, and then launch the game? And after adding inside BeppInEx the UnityExplores dll's? I did this, but there's no config file for BepInEx and also not was present the "plugins" folder, I've create it. Sorry I'm dumb at thism as never used such programs before.
Make sure you download BepInEx for Il2CPP Screenshot_2.png

Jast drag and drop the 2 folders and the .dll and the .ini file (mono and BepInEx and winhttp.dll doorstop_config.ini) in to the Heat main directory

Reactions: bearmeat82

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Make sure you download BepInEx for Il2CPP View attachment 1799146

Jast drag and drop the 2 folders and the .dll and the .ini file (mono and BepInEx and winhttp.dll doorstop_config.ini) in to the Heat main directory
Yeap, MY BAD then! I've downloaded the "untiymono_x64" version instead the "UnityL2CPP_X64"... now it works... -.- TY again!

NOTE: On "enviroment" inside the Object Explorer" window, I have to disable it all? As if fo it screen locations become black. I have to 1st load bedroom and pick a char, then go to bathroom location? Cause oI see on the bathroom only "the dongs choiches" when I press "ESC".

EDIT: NVM I did it now, my bad I have to leave on the bedroom location and THEN select bathroom scene and add it.... Anyway I can't take away the "bathroom dongs windows" from the scene when I press "ESC".

Last edited:

Nanakl

Mar 6, 2020
Yeap, MY BAD then! I've downloaded the "untiymono_x64" version instead the "UnityL2CPP_X64"... now it works... -.- TY again!

NOTE: On "enviroment" inside the Objeect Explorer" window, I have to disable it all? As if fo it screen locations become black. I have to 1st load bedroom and pick a char, then go to bathroom location? Cause oI see on the bathroom only "the dongs choiches" when I press "ESC".

EDIT: NVM I didi it now, my bad I have to leave on the bedroom location and THEN select bathroom scene and add it.... Anyway I can't take away the !bathroom dongs windows" from the scene when I press "ESC".
yea i know about the select screen maybe you can disable/enable it trough the object explorer idk, i just ignored it xD

Reactions: bearmeat82
Jun 25, 2021
Took me less then a minute to get that working xD

View attachment 1799039

If you want to give a try its pretty simple.

Install BepInEx for Il2Cpp

Download UnityExplorer IL2CPP

Copy UniverseLib.IL2CPP.dll and UnityExplorer.BIE.IL2CPP.dll in to BepInEx\plugins

Run the game

On [Select a scene] select BathroomScene and click Load (Additive)

In Object Explorer find Enviroment and disable it (click the green box next to it)

And you're done ;)

(Characters will spawn out of bounds tho cause their POI's are still the ones from the Bedroom scene but you can use Free Pose and drag them inside)

Video on how to install BepinEx even tho it is pretty self explanatory :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is an amazing find, i did not know this exsisted (i dont rly have any exp with unity) i guess i was blindly trying to find functions that would let me spawn a character
rly good job

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes