FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
I can't wait for DragonlayerVR to be released. Maybe it is even more advanced.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Yea... the "milestone" is what I cracked
Wait so...does that mean that the stuff that was included in the cracked 0.1.9.3 version's zip (injectdll.exe, heatdll.dll, injectgame.bat, and launchgame.bat) aren't necessary then? just boot up the game and auth with a burner patreon and it works?

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Wait so...does that mean that the stuff that was included in the cracked 0.1.9.3 version's zip (injectdll.exe, heatdll.dll, injectgame.bat, and launchgame.bat) aren't necessary then? just boot up the game and auth with a burner patreon and it works?
You just need to load up a cracked version once and you should be good to go for the other versions for a while. Unless the authentication systems have been changed.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
You just need to load up a cracked version once and you should be good to go for the other versions for a while. Unless the authentication systems have been changed.
It still asks me for authentication on the new one even after I crack-thenticate the old one, so no that can't be right....

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I can't wait for DragonlayerVR to be released. Maybe it is even more advanced.
I had never heard of this until now... didn't think Sushi fur would ever make such a thing.
But I must say, somehow this (Heat) still looks better in general, and seems like he just flexing so you can suck his dick lol. And also did he steal the bedroom from this, or is this a common unity asset somewhere you can dl for free?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Veolaz actually cracked the authentication that works just fine, you could update to the version he linked on the previous page
Okay but how? Are the crack files I mentioned above not necessary? After all it still takes you to the patreon authentication page in your browser if you click "authenticate" whereas I don't think the 0.1.9.3 did when you used the launch.bat?

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Okay but how? Are the crack files I mentioned above not necessary? After all it still takes you to the patreon authentication page in your browser if you click "authenticate" whereas I don't think the 0.1.9.3 did when you used the launch.bat?
That version has been cracked using a different method. Those files aren't necessary for 0.2.1.4

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes