young-one

Jun 3, 2022
Character tposes because theres no POIs (Position) assigned to them, so just do what your doing, instantiate a spawned character but add a extra step:

Go into the copied character "NPCController" class and find CharacterBase.POIs. then click the little arrow to show all the POIs.
then you just click on "copy" on the one you want (StandingCute is freepose)
View attachment 2025921
Then in the same window search for "MoveToPOI" method using filter names you then click on "Evaluate (1)" button. then you click on the green "Paste" button to paste the POI you copied then you click the "Evaluate" button. View attachment 2025928
might be a little buggy tho and some things might not work on both characters at the same time. but better than nothing.
i need help figuring this out. i dont even know where to put the GameAssembly file.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
" We still have Fred as our other programmer, but his VR is busted atm and he's fully dedicated to modding support at the moment, which should come in the next few months. "
Holy crap, modding! Hopefully, new characters, animations, objects, locations

Aug 22, 2021
sorry, how do i load the il2cpp?
Dude, you can reply to multiple posts in one post, please stop spamming.

If you did replace the single file provided and are getting that error, you did something wrong beforehand. Redownload the game fresh and make sure you are installing the patch for the exact same version or it will not work.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have to thank the guys in here for teaching me how to use some loaders to mod this game. I took the knowledge and applied it to other games. Big props.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Here's another set I've been working on. It's Marina X Hera in the bedroom. My plan was to have Hera be in the more dominating role this time.
1 SixtyNine.jpeg
2 Hera Riding.jpeg
(PoV)
2.5 PoV Ride.jpeg
3 Marina Missionary.jpeg
(PoV)
3.5 PoV Missionary.jpeg
(PoV)
3.6 PoV facesitting.jpeg
(PoV)
3.6 PoV Missionary With facesitting.jpeg
4 Sitting.jpeg
5 BJ.jpeg
(PoV)
5.5 PoV BJ.jpeg

I was planning on adding a few more poses but Hera has some awkward hole positioning making poses with her fairly limited so I cut it down to these ones. Also devs have said they are working on full body tracking for VR so hopefully I can make better PoV poses one day.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes