Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not sure why it would crash, I've never had that happen :u
Neither did I but I think it could be CPU related. If I remember exactly, the game freezes for around 3 seconds when a character cums and I think the CPU does some calculations during the freeze. Only other game I personally similarly experienced something like this is Gmod and that's only when I fire a gun for the first time each game session. So in conclusion, I'm thinking their CPU couldn't handle the calculating and the game's rendering at the same time. It may help to post specs too to help confirm if my hypothesis is correct.

Goldengunns

Sep 13, 2018
My Specs Are Pretty Bad To Be Honest But These Are What They Are Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz Video Card Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
RAM 6.0 GB OS Windows 7

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Dang, and I thought my CPU was old, I have an i7 3770k
But huh okay, that makes sense if that's what it's doing, I have noticed the second of freezing when they cum but didn't think that much about it I guess other than it was probably loading it in or idk. :thinking:

Reactions: NewAssInTown

vr_evangelist

Jan 26, 2020
I get noticeable slowdowns when they cum, that fluid is savage on my system in VR mode at least, and I got Ryzen 5900X and 1080 Ti.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
hell, if i crank up the fluid amount even i get slowdowns in vr and ive got a r5 2600 @4ghz and a 3080 lol

f2534f243523f54

Mar 16, 2021
Has anyone the same problem that when i run the game my oculus vr just displays white flashing? In menu my VR works fine. As soon as the game loads it just flickers white and does not show any picture. Every other app works fine in OculusVR. Also the window on desktop works fine. But not VR

I have latest AMD Driver
It does happen with both clean version and GameAssembly

EDIT: You can fix it by installing SteamVR and run the game when SteamVR is running.

Last edited:

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Has anyone the same problem that when i run the game my oculus vr just displays white flashing? In menu my VR works fine. As soon as the game loads it just flickers white and does not show any picture. Every other app works fine in OculusVR. Also the window on desktop works fine. But not VR

I have latest AMD Driver
It does happen with both clean version and GameAssembly

EDIT: You can fix it by installing SteamVR and run the game when SteamVR is running.
What headset do you have?

soap__box

Mar 21, 2021
i just wanna say that this thread is amazing thanks guys! and especially funog1 you are a legend! ill be keeping a close eye on this thread

Reactions: Lolwut365
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes