Haikibutsu Kikai

Oct 28, 2023
My install is fucked and I can't make a fresh one. Characters just spawn in a T-pose halfway through the floor and lag the shit out of my game. I've tried deleting everything in AppData but the settings persist on each unpack.

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
My install is fucked and I can't make a fresh one. Characters just spawn in a T-pose halfway through the floor and lag the shit out of my game. I've tried deleting everything in AppData but the settings persist on each unpack.
are you in the cabin my game go to hell when i try there if yes try going to the bedroom/gym/spa

sharkslut

Oct 13, 2022
Anybody else just getting a black screen on 5.5.0? Can't run the game at all, and the powershell validation script just hangs indefinately. Already tried redownloading and reinstalling.

Reactions: DommySalami
Apr 19, 2018
Anybody else just getting a black screen on 5.5.0? Can't run the game at all, and the powershell validation script just hangs indefinately. Already tried redownloading and reinstalling.
I'd recommend you get 5.5.2 instead just incase it's an issue with that version not working and such having been fixed in the newer versions. also tbh probably would be best for you to get the pre-cracked install instead for convenience.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Someone has to upload it as far as I know, which means someone from the Patreon community has to download and then reupload the game to Kemono for us to get it
Rather, someone link the patreon account with Kemono im kind of impatient to know what the Con Mode is

Reactions: dot7z

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone know why my game crashes as soon as I open the EXE. I am not seeing a loading screen or any other signs that the application is running.

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Someone has to upload it as far as I know, which means someone from the Patreon community has to download and then reupload the game to Kemono for us to get it
Nope, Kemono scrapes the site directly, but an active patron has to initiate it.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes