Sep 15, 2021
i tried that but i got this error
Patching is being performed
Patcher can't find specific binary part for applying changes, consider using newer version of a HeatPatcher
Do you whant to try less precise patching method, that may damage existion dll?
Type [Y] for yes or [N] for no
any link i can use to get the updated patcher?

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
i tried that but i got this error
Patching is being performed
Patcher can't find specific binary part for applying changes, consider using newer version of a HeatPatcher
Do you whant to try less precise patching method, that may damage existion dll?
Type [Y] for yes or [N] for no
any link i can use to get the updated patcher?
it works, just press Y and let it do its thing
it just gives that warning if in case they change the auth method later, but they haven't so it's fine

Reactions: Smirenka
Sep 15, 2021
For the bazillionth time:
THERE IS NO UPDATED PATCHER.

The current one still works just fine if you click "Yes" on the "Continue Anyway" nag/prompt.

Next time just search the thread. The search function works really well on this site.
so i tried that but the game wont launch for some reason a pop up appears on screen with the logo of it then disappears and nothing happens or even loads up?

Analias1

Mar 10, 2021
I have a problem, I get a black screen. When I open the game it gives me the logo and unity screen and then it just goes black. I can click the authentication on my computer but on my headset it still stays black. I do have 3rd party apps enabled so idk what it could be. Any help would be appreciated

Mar 17, 2021
I have a problem, I get a black screen. When I open the game it gives me the logo and unity screen and then it just goes black. I can click the authentication on my computer but on my headset it still stays black. I do have 3rd party apps enabled so idk what it could be. Any help would be appreciated
do you have steamvr downloaded?

Nov 15, 2020
Made this a while ago, place it in the same folder as Heat.exe, run it and it will launch the game and crack it. (you can also run it while the game is launched) The DLL does not get changed in any way so you need to always use it.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes