Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
what were the other options in the poll? ive got no prob with a synth, just curious to see what we may have missed out on lol
I gotchu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As with most things INDEV, these images are not reflective of the quality that will be seen in the final results. They are mere mockups of ideas and serve more as a representation of what could be, rather than what will be.

Win2

Oct 23, 2018
I gotchu

As with most things INDEV, these images are not reflective of the quality that will be seen in the final results. They are mere mockups of ideas and serve more as a representation of what could be, rather than what will be.
Those long tails again...
I hope they add the function of turning off the tails.

Reactions: Lolwut365

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I gotchu

ok now the jackal i could fux with lol, synth or roo would probably have been my second choice.
Those long tails again...
I hope they add the function of turning off the tails.
yeah, or at least the ability to toggle tail collision with the environment on/off. having the tail have a seizure any time you try and make a character sit on the chair is aggravating to say the least, makes doing some poses almost impossible.
does this have support for wmr motion controllers without the touch sensitive pads?
can confirm yes it does, i've got a reverb G2 and they work more or less fine. as good as they work with anything else as far as i can tell. only problem i notice is when grabbing characters to move them you have to keep your hand pretty close to the middle of your field of view or it kinda sticks, it losing tracking is more noticeable than in games like beat saber anyway. aside from that i almost prefer them over my knuckles, because mixed VR is kind of a hassle for one thing, and because the grab ability is tied directly to your hand/finger movements so its a little too easy to grab stuff by accident.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
do you think there's any chance of the female models getting animal-realistic genitalia? it's not fair only the boys get their canine and horse cocks!
mod it in. patreon rule violations would get them banned.
I gotchu

I like all of them

Reactions: LeonardPetula

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Probably askes before but could not find it in the thread. Since we have poses now is it also possible to make them move their hips/animate things?
Or just the humping option?

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
I feel rather dumb for asking but
How do the poses.rar things work? How do you unpack them and implement them into the game?
Not sure if anyone ever replied but there is a "Poses" folder in the Heat installation folder. That is where the poses go.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
the crack for the game does not work , the game just opens the unity launcher and just closes on itself after puting the new gameassembly file. any idea on how to fix this?
you either got the wrong game assembly or you put it somewhere it's not supposed to

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
heres the link to 4.2.2 :

Changelog 0.4.2.2

• Add new long dildos
  • Fix character's butthole depth
  • Fix Garret drooling all over his mouth
  • Fix Canine Garret's belly bulge
  • Fix Garret's face disappearing at some angles, causing horrifying things
  • Fix Marina's tongue clipping through her mouth
  • Make pre drip more accurately to the penis
  • Fix Riley/Emmy duo pose flipping out when you put a dildo near them