OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
Idk if this was discussed before but where can i find the mods for this? seems to have modding capabilities but i dont know where to get/find them.

Apr 10, 2022
Anyone knows if its possible to mod this game, like, to replace characters? some Unity tool of some sort?

Also, I knew you could duplicate characters, how is that possible with this game?

Quinten0508

Jul 13, 2023
Anyone knows if its possible to mod this game, like, to replace characters? some Unity tool of some sort?

Also, I knew you could duplicate characters, how is that possible with this game?
They have recently added modding support. You can find a few highlights on their twitter (@/anthroheat). All mods can be found in their discord. They're only accessible to patrons as you must link your patreon and discord account to get access to the mods-related channels.

Quinten0508

Jul 13, 2023
A bulk of the discord including the modding section requires you to have been subscribed to the Patreon at some point. Once you subscribe once, link your discord and patreon, and claim the full access role, you get permanent access to modding.

If you can’t/won’t subscribe as a one time thing you are out of luck until someone is willing to duplicate and upkeep the official mod list elsewhere.
Would be cool if someone who has access to the discord would add the whole thing to kemono(dot)party. Should be relatively simple, allows anyone access to the mods and will auto-update.

I've pledged a while ago but have since left the discord and no longer have the role :(

Quinten0508

Jul 13, 2023
Heat 0.5.1.2 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.1.2: Pixeldrain
Unpack and play
What are ya changing in the dll? I've had luck changing HeatSDK.Globals.dll, simply changing the BuildDate to some arbitrary earlier date, but that only works since I was a patron at some point.

Frydabest

Jul 15, 2023
The game can't see oculus controllers for some reason :(
My hands just stuck to the floor and that's it

Last edited:

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
There is a variable called authenticated that I change from false to true.
How do you view & edit the dll? Visual studio or something like it?
I've got a feeling it's much more complicated than I think it is...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes