dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
It's a bug ATM, I'm having the same issue on 0.5.3.0, but I dont know if it's been fixed yet in the newest version. What version are you using?

EDIT - I installed the lastest milestone and appears to be fixed. Enjoy your dildos :D
Yup, it works now. Thanks!

Oct 7, 2022
Would you prefer the f word? Gay is just a descriptor for people who like people of their own sex. Yes it is used, or at least was when I went to school, as a derogatory term. But I personally would call people who do that "severely misinformed" at the very least.
Things are different on that way.
HeatVR characters are not gays they are bisexuals at least. You two sure know it.

• Angry
Reactions: naedsala

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Im too poor to buy any VR systems but in the case i somehow get richer than im right now, what would you guys recommend to get for this game?

Sep 30, 2017
Im too poor to buy any VR systems but in the case i somehow get richer than im right now, what would you guys recommend to get for this game?
I know it's a bit pricey, but atm I'm using the Oculus Quest 2. Works great if u can get the Virtual Desktop app within the headset. Tho if u go that route, try to find some sort of attachable headgear cuz the head strap that it comes with sucks lol

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
Things are different on that way.
HeatVR characters are not gays they are bisexuals at least. You two sure know it.
what I believe people mean by gay/straight are the interactions specifically such as GAY interaction between male/male or female/female, that doesn't mean they don't swing either ways

Oct 7, 2022
I don't mean it in a bad way, but I can still express it, besides I'm bisexual, and from my point of view I'm gay anyway for liking someone of the same gender even if I like someone who is opposite, but I'm not here to discuss ways of expressing things, just to play the game etc
I am straight in real life but what about furry games/arts I prefer both males and females. No humans for me, only furry.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
look for something used if you wanna get into vr on a budget. I've seen used reverb G2s for around 300$, less than half of what I paid for mine new. full index setups pop up on marketplace for as little as 450-500$ too on occasion. you'll need a pretty beefy pc to take full advantage of the resolution of either of those headsets tho, honestly the OG vive isn't a bad option either. downside is low res compared to the others I mentioned but OLED, cheap, and compatible with knuckles too. you can technically use em with the reverb but it requires OVR space calibrator and is kind of a pain in the ass lol.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
look for something used if you wanna get into vr on a budget. I've seen used reverb G2s for around 300$, less than half of what I paid for mine new. full index setups pop up on marketplace for as little as 450-500$ too on occasion. you'll need a pretty beefy pc to take full advantage of the resolution of either of those headsets tho, honestly the OG vive isn't a bad option either. downside is low res compared to the others I mentioned but OLED, cheap, and compatible with knuckles too. you can technically use em with the reverb but it requires OVR space calibrator and is kind of a pain in the ass lol.
I know you are not an expert, but I am thinking of getting some quest 3 when they come out, do you think that will be enough?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I know you are not an expert, but I am thinking of getting some quest 3 when they come out, do you think that will be enough?
honestly dont know much about quest 3, havent heard anything bad about it beyond the fact that its a facebook/meta product. afaik the quest headsets are primarily standalone with PCVR as a secondary function. heat is strictly a PCVR game, no quest APK for what its worth.I personally choose not to finanically support Meta's shitty vision of the metaverse and creepy data mining. the hardware they build is nice enough, i'd prob buy a used quest 2 or 3 if someone ever jailbreaks them so i can use it how i want without having it attached to fb/meta lol.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
honestly dont know much about quest 3, havent heard anything bad about it beyond the fact that its a facebook/meta product. afaik the quest headsets are primarily standalone with PCVR as a secondary function. heat is strictly a PCVR game, no quest APK for what its worth.I personally choose not to finanically support Meta's shitty vision of the metaverse and creepy data mining. the hardware they build is nice enough, i'd prob buy a used quest 2 or 3 if someone ever jailbreaks them so i can use it how i want without having it attached to fb/meta lol.
I plan to buy them, at least for being a new product and have compatibility with steamvr (as it has the quest 2), I have seen exaggerated prices with other options and I do not see worth the money, but I imagine that I could play Heat without problem or other vr game connecting the cable type c for vr...

Pistatiolover

Jun 12, 2021
Hi I'm trying to enjoy with Quest2 and I'm having a problem, the controller that was working well isn't working in the game and it's stuck to the ground, does anyone have these symptoms?

Reactions: Arwen Mays
Mar 11, 2023
Anyone got the discord server link?
You wont be able to do much on the discord unless you verify your account to patreon. I would suggest just paying the 2 bucks for a single month, activating your discord & then you have permanent access to the server & all it's mods.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes