Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
How to use crack file?

The search option is no longer there, why did they eliminate it in f95zone?

Apr 19, 2018
How to use crack file?

The search option is no longer there, why did they eliminate it in f95zone?
Because they are reworking the site - Also there are precracked versions available to download usually. Which yes does mean you need to look through each page of this thread but... alas it's what you need to do for the time being until the maintainers of the site get the search function working again and whatnot.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I need to get this out of my chest:
The new starting bedroom is fucking shit, its horrible, its the least comfy and least arousing place on fucking Earth, I could fuck in any Silent Hill location and have a better time, damn, I would rather clap some furry cheeks in a Hieronymus Bosch painting than in that hotel bedroom, holy crap what were they thinking?

toranzu

May 25, 2024
I need to get this out of my chest:
The new starting bedroom is fucking shit, its horrible, its the least comfy and least arousing place on fucking Earth, I could fuck in any Silent Hill location and have a better time, damn, I would rather clap some furry cheeks in a Hieronymus Bosch painting than in that hotel bedroom, holy crap what were they thinking?
Given there is an option in the game file (the core dll) for making the old bedroom available again, it might not be entirely removed...

Edit: nope, it just makes the option available but still loads the same room, its gone.... but, it might available be in the mods.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Figured I'd combine the crack and vanilla game files for convenience:
(File host is temporary.)

Last edited:

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
guys to find the files of the old bedroom last version it was in that it still worked altho some textures are the error texture but its just the lights on the wall use 0.6.3.0 and find which level file under heat data folder level file like for example level0 or level1 it is by extracting then make a mod or replace the original file of the new bedroom with it and boom i think i got the files i will send it in a second

Last edited:

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
guys to find the files of the old bedroom last version it was in that it still worked altho some textures are the error texture but its just the lights on the wall use 0.6.3.0 and find which level file under heat data folder level file like for example level0 or level1 it is by extracting then make a mod or replace the original file of the new bedroom with it and boom i think i got the files i will send it in a second
Whoever ports/mods the old bedroom to the newer version, I'm (virtually) kissing your dick or clit.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
>characters can grab one another
>garrets knot grows properly
about fucking time lmao, garrets knot hasnt worked literally since he was added to the game. also surprised it took this long for them to add character to character hand anchoring/grabbing. nice to see them actually improving basic features like that instead of just adding new characters and rooms. new characters are the attention grabbing shit sure, but more depth and interactivity helps keeps people engaged, hope we see more character on character interactions outside of the premade sex scenes.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes