asdfwerq

Dec 12, 2021
Has anybody managed to disassemble it to unity source? FreakyHD or @THE_CHOODICK maybe?. I've been trying for a while and i'd like to port it to linux and even possibly quest. ive got a nice starting point so if you're interested just send me a message.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Say, i think ive heard that we can use CE to modify certain values. Is this still true for the current version? I havent got much luck so far. Cant lock the values once i found the ones im looking for.

That, or i just suck at using CE lol.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Say, i think ive heard that we can use CE to modify certain values. Is this still true for the current version? I havent got much luck so far. Cant lock the values once i found the ones im looking for.

That, or i just suck at using CE lol.
you might also suck at CE, but I've not heard anything about it myself, I'll do some google searching though now that you mentioned it!

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
It's hilarious that you can't even have two characters out at once still in free pose mode.
That's true. More pose options and more characters customization, also some more new characters such a skunk, rabbit or otter, will be awesome. :)

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Bro what... I've been away for a while but they added the ability to go macro/micro?? :eyes:
This was already my favorite furry vr sex sandbox but god damn that just ensured it's gonna stay that way.
Just can't wait til we can change the characters' sizes too.
Also anyone else get kinda dizzy when they go really big?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Bro what... I've been away for a while but they added the ability to go macro/micro?? :eyes:
This was already my favorite furry vr sex sandbox but god damn that just ensured it's gonna stay that way.
Just can't wait til we can change the characters' sizes too.
Also anyone else get kinda dizzy when they go really big?
Micro has been in the game for a very long time but they made it be able to be changed without going into options

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Micro has been in the game for a very long time but they made it be able to be changed without going into options
Well...I mean you could make yourself shorter or taller sorta but it wasn't on the same scale I think. Maybe I just didn't go as all out with it as I could have and didn't realize?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Well...I mean you could make yourself shorter or taller sorta but it wasn't on the same scale I think. Maybe I just didn't go as all out with it as I could have and didn't realize?
It was just that you didn't see it maybe. There have always been height offset and scale

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes