Apr 18, 2018
@Placebo00

all done, the code is still messy but it works, it has an included Auth Bypass
this is for the version 0.3.5.3
.7z is the sourcecode with the injector i was using
.zip is just the compiled .dll

1. Start the game
2. wait for the auth screen
3. inject the .dll with any injector you want or use the included one (inside the .7z in the "Output" directory) the auth screen should disappear when u reopen the game window
4. press "ESC" 2 - 3 times or till the menu appears
5. press "Ins/Insert" to open/close the menu

6. have fun ;)
what do i do with the dll?

Apr 8, 2018
@Placebo00

1. Start the game
3. inject the .dll with any injector you want or use the included one (inside the .7z in the "Output" directory) the auth screen should disappear when u reopen the game window

6. have fun ;)
can't download the 7z one, google seems to think it's a virus

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yolomeus
Jun 25, 2021
what do i do with the dll?
u need to inject the dll with an injector (i recomend ) into the running Heat.exe Process

run the game,
open ExtremeInjector,
drag the dll into the white space or press "Add Dll" and select it,
Type into the Textbox above the whitespace "Heat.exe" or press "Select" and select it in the list (most likely at the bottom of the list),
press "Inject"

it should look like this:

injectortut.JPG

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
anyone tried it on quest 2? it just look like normal monitor for me
I've been using it on my quest 2. I use wireless airlink. Once i open the oculus app, i load the headset, then open steamVR, and launch heat through that. Otherwise i've had issues with it just being in 2D mode.

Reactions: Chaiba

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I swear I'm bit desperate, it says it should be possible to bend upper and lower backs but no matter what I try to grab I just can't bend them (no VR headset) I don't know what I'm missing

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I swear I'm bit desperate, it says it should be possible to bend upper and lower backs but no matter what I try to grab I just can't bend them (no VR headset) I don't know what I'm missing
I was able to do it by grabbing the back of the hip and not the side.

westking

Mar 3, 2022
I apologize for being naïve, I'm a little new to this, and this is my first post. But is it possible to either add my own model with animations or even just replace the one or more models with my own? Basically I have some models that I like and I love this game, I would love to use these models instead of the ones in game to make it more personal. I've tried to unpack or at least get the game into unity but that appears to be a nearly impossible task. I have above average knowledge of computers and unity, but this is way out of my league.

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I apologize for being naïve, I'm a little new to this, and this is my first post. But is it possible to either add my own model with animations or even just replace the one or more models with my own? Basically I have some models that I like and I love this game, I would love to use these models instead of the ones in game to make it more personal. I've tried to unpack or at least get the game into unity but that appears to be a nearly impossible task. I have above average knowledge of computers and unity, but this is way out of my league.
This game is not suitable for exchanging unique characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you should choose the "Virtamate" game. In that you can create your own model characters.
There is also has a description here how do you do:
And video tutorials:
Here on the forum, you can also ask the others: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-19-meshed-vr.6881/

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Crumbguzzler

Jul 9, 2020
Play Virtamate

Robloxdestroyer

Mar 6, 2022
@Placebo00

1. Start the game

6. have fun ;)
how do i get version 0.3.5.3?

Robloxdestroyer

Mar 6, 2022
u need to inject the dll with an injector (i recomend ) into the running Heat.exe Process

run the game,
open ExtremeInjector,
drag the dll into the white space or press "Add Dll" and select it,
Type into the Textbox above the whitespace "Heat.exe" or press "Select" and select it in the list (most likely at the bottom of the list),
press "Inject"

it should look like this:

View attachment 1690880
as soon as i press inject the game crashes any idea why and how to fix it ?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes