Oct 10, 2018
Throwback to that one guy (or gal, couldn't care less) who thought my explanation for running this game off an HDD would produce problems long-term was stupid. I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid (I think).

Best course of action for anyone is just to buy an SSD, and be done with HDDs. Unless if you're running RAID configurations, or want dirt-cheap mass storage that's inefficient in running anything more intensive than Minesweeper 3D or Solitaire...
There's areas in the world where there's a fuckhuge markup on PC parts. That's why not everyone "just picks up" an SSD. HDDs are still pretty affordable and almost your only choice if you want storage that can hold more than 1 mOdErN game and some other stuff on the side. Sad state of the world but that be how it do.

Reactions: naedsala

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Throwback to that one guy (or gal, couldn't care less) who thought my explanation for running this game off an HDD would produce problems long-term was stupid. I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid (I think).

Best course of action for anyone is just to buy an SSD, and be done with HDDs. Unless if you're running RAID configurations, or want dirt-cheap mass storage that's inefficient in running anything more intensive than Minesweeper 3D or Solitaire...
There is a lot of games that run just fine on an HDD
I wouldnt recommend running VR games on an HDD though.

Reactions: CeeZy and naedsala

phancyphantom

Jan 28, 2022
Next milestone is live...

View attachment 3984332

Cracked download coming in about 20 mins...
Seems like this build is super buggy.
Characters/locations menu won't load sometimes and is just blank, forcing a restart.
Performance is notably worse, especially in the locker room sauna.
Vore pose causes the character to look at the player and not open the mouth when getting close (and yes, I scaled myself down to 2-5).
Sometimes it will load a random pose, even though I didn't do anything. I loaded into the bedroom and there was instantly a threesome. I probably accidentally clicked while the game was loading or something, so that might be my fault, not sure.

liam2323

Mar 5, 2024
Characters/locations menu won't load sometimes and is just blank, forcing a restart.
Vore pose causes the character to look at the player and not open the mouth when getting close (and yes, I scaled myself down to 2-5).
Sometimes it will load a random pose, even though I didn't do anything. I loaded into the bedroom and there was instantly a threesome. I probably accidentally clicked while the game was loading or something, so that might be my fault, not sure.
Don't seem to have your issues at all. mine works perfectly fine and with 0 bugs. no performance issues too. maybe bad download?

Oct 7, 2022
Win 11 latest, 12400f, 2060 Super, anything is stable :unsure:

Sep 10, 2021
That was a previous build, should be fixed now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes