JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Not the biggest fan of the new Hera model, it's more refined sure, but she looks a lot softer.
Old Hera looked a bit more intimidating, a bit more serious if you will, the only stuff that needed fixing on the old model was her pussy, ass & feet.

Potatolord68

Mar 24, 2021
Yeah, they are seen as connected, I seems that the game has problems with applying controls. When I go into controller settings on the Steam VR overlay it tries infinitely load the control scheme, and when restarting the game it is loaded but still doesn't work. I don't exactly remember how i did it, but on one of my many attemps I managed somehow to get hands, but they were opposite (left is right and right is left) and still couldn't interact with anything.
Figured it out, when i placed the game on my ssd instead of my hdd it worked perfectly!

Oct 7, 2022
By the way Hera's speech is too quiet. I can't hear her voice even if I will enhance sound on MAX (I probably will be deaf after music). Vortex was pretty loud enough.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I like this update for finally bringing another intersex character, hopefully in the future they will give those options to other female characters, and include more intersex characters, for now I am more than grateful

Aishafan

Sep 4, 2016
Changelog 0.5.3.0

• Hera complete model overhaul (still a wip tho)
  • Give Hera an optional pp (internal scalie pp!)
  • Add Hera Dialogue, voiced by CottontailVA!
  • Add a dynamic character x character licking system
  • Add a system to lip sync dialogue, used on Hera
  • Various fixes for modding
  • Add ability to teleport onto the chair
  • Fix spank redness
  • Fix toys not cumming after some menu shenanigans
  • Fix spawn random gloryhole character button
  • Make Atlas' titties not spaz out in cuddle poses
  • Fix Riley socks in the gym

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes