Others Completed Heated Shifts [Final] [HEATED_red]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gemview2U

Jan 12, 2018
here it is EARLY Access:
you should be able to play it be clicking the early access.exe in the [ BACK IN HEAT ] ( EARLY ACCESS BUILD ) folder fair warning there a lot of flashing lights
the preview is in case you can't play it from the folder (Be careful as I'm not sure it their viruses)

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
So... this THING game wasn't so Bad, including the canceriginous and illogical flash screens, But a job is a job, right? so.... where is my Money? I saw on its Itch.io that was $9.99 USD, then I prefer to receive it on my Paypa― w-wait...! did I misunderstood it? I'm reading it right? I thought the dev would pay me that amount for concluding the challenge, h-how can it be that someone in their right mind wanting someone to actually Pay for THAT and not Pay someone to have to go through THAT... preposterous!!. :X

cpukid1

May 7, 2018
does anyone know how to edit the game's Final Shift so we don't have to constantly hold down the SHIFT key?

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021
ran the file through virustotal as i got a popup from windows defender, these are the results. It doesn't confirm anything but theres also a really sus file called "Uninstall" thats set to automatically run as admin, once opened nothing actually happens. seems odd.

Reactions: Iwillbityoutomorrow

Selfax

Nov 4, 2020
"i'm sure people are just overreacting there's no way the flashing lights can be that ba-"
MY EYES.gif

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes