jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
That's very strange, I downloaded the files I published yesterday and tried to replicate your situation but no error showd up. Can you please try to play with this html file? There must have been an error when publishing to html. View attachment 2506679
I still get the same errors at the company when using the new HTML. Could it be that I am using a save game rather than starting a new one? Before the errors below, the company name shows as $company.name on the navigation screen - I'm assuming because you don't get the option to name it until after this? I've attached my save if you want to test using that.
1680217376680.png
1680217401664.png

I re-downloaded the game using the GoFile link in the OP. Upon extracting it, img/girls/Park/A.png is still missing.
Also in video\girls\Park folder all videos beginning with 'A_' are not there and look to be used in the game. As mentioned, they were in the previous versions files. New girls also all seem to have the same pic at the park.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update was interesting. The rework on the old content was nice. The company's storyline was good and the progression is well thought. The girl's choice is great too.
The progress/love is better, unlocking new interactions and new locations. The same at work. The mini game is easy but tedious on the long term (fortunately, above 100, it's not necessary anymore).

Some remarks :
Ava's blowjob scene doesn't move time (so it's too easy to finish the third step).
Skylar's BDSM scene shouldn't appear before buying the necessary item (well, we can't even buy it. There's no price either).
Shouldn't the disappearance of people, particularly Reyna and Joslyn, worry their relatives and friends?
Shouldn't the college be closed on weekend and as a result preventing us from finding Reyna those days? The same with the company : shouldn't there be a closure's day (it's usually Sunday but you can choose the day you want)?
Ava isn't in her bed at night.
When we are in our office or work at the reception, there's a button to go home directly. But if we are in another company's room at closure's time, we have to do all the steps ourselves.
The contacts on the left bar are taking too much space and can't be reduced (well, it changes back with each button but it's better if we can choose when we want to see it or not). "Chat" and "Relationship" on the phone leads to the same content which is sexting the girls.
The selling : how is it supposed to work? Because just clicking on sell and that's all feels strange. We don't know the price, the destination, the buyer, the organization... It's not like I'm interested (slavery isn't a kink of mine) but clicking a button only is too simple. Also weren't they supposed to help at work or it's for later?
We can also release the girls and that's it too? Well we can't with the special ones, though it could have been a possibility for Victoria to capture her again and again (and seeing her jogging scene that way too).

Thanks for making the wait at 1 hour, though one back button still cancels several clicks on it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: KVAtlantis
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes