VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heaven's School [v0.1 Fix] [Drunk Baby]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DrunkBaby

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2019
Hello guys im currently uploading the fixed win version on mega but it will take a while for the upload to finish
also when you get the chance to play the game please tell me what you like and didnt like of the game and if you have any
suggestions please let me know

Reactions: Canto Forte

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wow the entire family all seem to treat to son like dirt at the start
Not a one had any redeeming dialogue with him
And what is with the mother, after doing all the work she still threatens to punish him after accidentally taking the wrong box. She says nothing to the eldest daughter for being bitchy, the son sticks up for the mother and she tells him to stop and then later tells him off for bad language yet still the eldest can be as much of a bitch as she wants.
Ugh why would he even want any for of relationship with any of them
I'll play some more later to see if they get better but judging solely of the start of the game I just don't like any of them.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Got the mistake. go to Heaven's School-1.0-win\lib\windows-i686 and change "GameProject.exe" to "Heaven's School.exe".
Ren'py can not create a traceback.log when it is not starting. ^^
thanks! fixed it.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This game was made by a drunk baby...damn
in all seriousness, I'm kinda excited to try this out! Another game where you can bang on campus sounds aight with me~
Thanks!

Edit: Now that I'm actually going through the game, the English is pretty painful to read through. Hopefully the maker gets a proofreader or eventually cleans up the dialogue. Still, I'll try to power through it.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, the game might be interesting.
If not for the very scary female characters.
Seriously, would the author of this game really begin to stare at such ladies in reality? A couple of female characters are still normal, but as I understand it, these are the very standard characters that are given as a bonus to the editor)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Heaven's School [v0.1 Fix] [Drunk Baby] - Original Size: 953MB

Download PC (78MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Sheesh, the typos... so many typos... Is it so hard to just learn how to properly speak and spell english? Seriously...:rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote