VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heaven's School [v0.1 Fix] [Drunk Baby]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
when it's not your native language yeah it is, as seems to be the case here and with a lot of other developers.
Hmm, I think games and VNs and the like would get plenty more people playing it and donating for it if they got help from a translator or a proofreader or something of that sort

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm, I think games and VNs and the like would get plenty more people playing it and donating for it if they got help from a translator or a proofreader or something of that sort
yeah but that either costs money or no one wants to do the work, and besides there are a lot of "Engrish" games here and people still play them so it's not that big a deal for some

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Gonna wait till the "Engrish" is fixed up a bit its pretty bad even compared to other games with this issue

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gonna wait till the "Engrish" is fixed up a bit its pretty bad even compared to other games with this issue
That seems to be the only thing holding it back mind you I've seen worse with some other games, once the grammar gets fixed on this one I think it will be a pretty good game even if it does remind me of another :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm wondering what the best option will be to follow the Art teacher or the Music teacher :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote