• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
One persons truth may well be another persons lie or worst nightmare. So who is she illuminating and even if so would she be a true prophet or a false one. The fact that Thea may feel/think she is in the right does not mean she is.
Thea is Illuminati confirmed. We should have expected as much.
Let's ask ourselves this question. Who is more likely to be Thea Lundgren? Someone who investigates greek mythology and toilet doors OR someone who investigates numerical codes, that can possibly be used to access something?
I am not Thea Lundgren! Wait, that's what Thea Lundgren would say! I am not not Thea Lundgren!? But that does not mean that I am! Wait. What?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
OK, I'll try something else.

Not only the generator housing houses a nuclear reactor instead of a nuclear generator, it also houses...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You really missed an opportunity there not calling her

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
She could actually be dead y'know. It is possible!
I actually hope she's really dead and never brought up again in the game. Then, we get a post credits scene with the MC finally looking into a mirror. He looks into his own eyes, and go: "Crap, this moron is really ugly. Next time, I'll impersonate a better looking shmuck!".
Cue to Heavy Six, the Lundgren Chronicles!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes