Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I remember that there was a notification if something got tagged with specific tags that notified you of it. Would help a lot because every once in a while I find old games that have new tags because of DLC or development and I would like to know about it..

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I remember that there was a notification if something got tagged with specific tags that notified you of it. Would help a lot because every once in a while I find old games that have new tags because of DLC or development and I would like to know about it..
yeap that function got removed a while ago, unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: Cross Zero

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
damn i skipped too fast that i couldn't read where the gallery is, iirc it said in the grove
the first map, where you started the game, on the upper left of the map?

if you go to the left, rather than down/right, you'll go to the area with her house.

in the house, there's a chair near the table - interact with it, to get to the gallery.

Reactions: Bro_lol

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
I apologize if my question has been asked before but is the 9th scene disabled? I completed the last version but it's still locked.

image_2023-05-03_051855841.png

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I apologize if my question has been asked before but is the 9th scene disabled? I completed the last version but it's still locked.

View attachment 2591799
I am sorry for confusing many by making it look like its unlockable.
There currently is not a 9th scene to unlock.

We are working on it though.

I will have to drastically expand the gallery to accommodate lewd pixel art as well. Not sure if I should split those into two galleries or keep them together though.

Reactions: R.feikovic

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
how many proper sex scenes are there in this build?
I just come across one that is orc one and other one was just like foreplay scene with octo.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
now where can I find this key?
and yeah where is Marley's key?
what a fkin confusing game Screenshot (96).png

Last edited:

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
how many proper sex scenes are there in this build?
I just come across one that is orc one and other one was just like foreplay scene with octo.
"proper", basically just the one. you've got some flashbacks to stuff, the attack, the almost gangbang, screwing her trainer dude, and the old scenes are in the gallery to make it look like there's more to it, kinda.

but afaik, it's just the one, pretty good, orc bj and doggy style scene.

Reactions: Hornyy69
2.80 star(s) 24 Votes