kokkielove

Mar 18, 2019
I hate how unbalanced this game is.
The poise meter drains way too quickly for you to be effective once you get past the orc camp.
The moment you beat 1 of the ghost enemies, the 2nd one you try to kill just to have your poise meter drained and you fall tf down.
To include is that when you DO get to the boss, good luck with half health and no poise to get magic attacks out or anything like that unless you like consistently losing without any fucking progress.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I hate how unbalanced this game is.
The poise meter drains way too quickly for you to be effective once you get past the orc camp.
The moment you beat 1 of the ghost enemies, the 2nd one you try to kill just to have your poise meter drained and you fall tf down.
To include is that when you DO get to the boss, good luck with half health and no poise to get magic attacks out or anything like that unless you like consistently losing without any fucking progress.
Ways to regenerate poise:
1. Deflect incoming attacks. It regens a little poise each time and the player is invincible for a moment
2. Blocking. Poise regenerates 20% faster while holding block.
3. Masturbate. (hold down button and block button).Much faster depending on how long you hold it, but incoming damage is x2.

Update 0.5.5 Furry will have a rebalance and also proper player levelups.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
first time playing the game in over a year. whats new? I saw the gallery but it does not look like there are a whole lot new animations. are there h-sceanes with creatures now? like the slime or is the the only one?

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
am i the only one who finds the battle system a bit too hard for H-Game

on the other side the animation is nice the setting and the overall world building is good but i cant go past the 3 third stage because iam just too dumb for this battle system

kirby515

May 1, 2019
am i the only one who finds the battle system a bit too hard for H-Game

on the other side the animation is nice the setting and the overall world building is good but i cant go past the 3 third stage because iam just too dumb for this battle system
Wdym u can just rapidly spam block to couner attack almost every enemy attack and that's it u dont have to use attack in 90% of fight, also u can just press "Q" while in fight to insta kill enemy.

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
1. Deflect incoming attacks. It regens a little poise each time and the player is invincible for a moment
3. Masturbate. (hold down button and block button).Much faster depending on how long you hold it, but incoming damage is x2.

please do NOT be discouraged.

This game has charm it's engaging, it's nicely done, and it is pretty well structured.

You have something here, so don't stop because this game is so interesting it could make it without h-scenes (but keep adding, consider a deactivation option).

Please include a reminder of the skills and movements and stuff.... some people may forget them or worse: missing an explanation on smashing the OK button

Also, consider including a delay or make another button close a tutorial to prevent accidental closures

And please, do not force all the intro and logos and stuff over and over again, it's so time-consuming, maybe only the first time it's shown?

Improvement: the game slows down even on a big time computer (this one runs UE4 on it best configuration), pretty sucky for a 2D game (no offense, i know it's a work in progress)

Keep moving forward!

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017

On another hand, this is the kind of issues that alienate people from your project:

I finished the game so far, and went to do other things.

I went right away to the wolves' den, walked down the stairs to the hot spring and the scene played automatically. When i finished that scene i walked through the place where i found the wolf the scene must actually be activated by; once i talked to the char the scene wouldn't play bc i had already played so the game just froze and i had to restart it, NO BIG PROBLEM since the save file was safe. Then I restarted, entered the den, got out, the "leve complete" with Rhed and wolves showed up, and next time i entered i could walk the spring without that scene playing automatically.

BUT, here's when the player starts h8ting your game:

i played the scene of the pricne and stuff, learned about the dog food and went for it, then i felt like skimming through Doggy's scene once more............ and once i finish the scene and choose to go back to the map at the level's end......... IT TAKES ME TO THE START AGAIN AND GETS ME TRAPPED ON AN ENDLESS LOOP!!!

WORSE: there is a save place within that map, so not only i'm trapped within the scenario but my save file is now busted and it's useless for good.

Do you really think a player, of any kind, will take it fondly to waste 2h of his time on such a stupid situation? (sorry, it's the only word to describe it).

Do you think 99% of people will willingly want to write all these lines i'm writing and waste more of their so-called valuable time?

Do you think people will he happy or they will have the patience to play the same game over and over again knowing it's all the same and risk losing their file on stupidity again?

No, they will start h8ing the game and complain about anything and everything.

In my personal case: i played your demo 1y ago and loved it, then h8d it when i learned i needed to start over with the new version................................. and then had to deal with all the bugs

Specially puberts through 25y people, they will not tolerate knowing they lost all this time, specially if they are paying for it, so they will start b.tching instead of accepting something they think it was their mistake.

I know it's a work in progress, but trust me 95% of these people do not understamd AND DO NOT CARE, because those who pay start seeing how stupid it is paying money for a DEMO that takes their money away and wastes their time over and over again.

And let's not even talk about so many old savefiles now sitting idle occupying space forever in a folder who knows where (I know where) just for a Demo and/or having to manually delete it every single fckn time............ at least put the save within the game's folder

I'm sending you mky save file, maybe you can help me fix it and take me out of that loophole so i can keep "exploring" and finish the dog food quest

Last edited:

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
On another hand, this is the kind of issues that alienate people from your project:

I finished the game so far, and went to do other things.

I went right away to the wolves' den, walked down the stairs to the hot spring and the scene played automatically. When i finished that scene i walked through the place where i found the wolf the scene must actually be activated by; once i talked to the char the scene wouldn't play bc i had already played so the game just froze and i had to restart it, NO BIG PROBLEM since the save file was safe. Then I restarted, entered the den, got out, the "leve complete" with Rhed and wolves showed up, and next time i entered i could walk the spring without that scene playing automatically.

BUT, here's when the player starts h8ting your game:

i played the scene of the pricne and stuff, learned about the dog food and went for it, then i felt like skimming through Doggy's scene once more............ and once i finish the scene and choose to go back to the map at the level's end......... IT TAKES ME TO THE START AGAIN AND GETS ME TRAPPED ON AN ENDLESS LOOP!!!

WORSE: there is a save place within that map, so not only i'm trapped within the scenario but my save file is now busted and it's useless for good.

Do you really think a player, of any kind, will take it fondly to waste 2h of his time on such a stupid situation? (sorry, it's the only word to describe it).

Do you think 99% of people will willingly want to write all these lines i'm writing and waste more of their so-called valuable time?

Do you think people will he happy or they will have the patience to play the same game over and over again knowing it's all the same and risk losing their file on stupidity again?

No, they will start h8ing the game and complain about anything and everything.

In my personal case: i played your demo 1y ago and loved it, then h8d it when i learned i needed to start over with the new version................................. and then had to deal with all the bugs

Specially puberts through 25y people, they will not tolerate knowing they lost all this time, specially if they are paying for it, so they will start b.tching instead of accepting something they think it was their mistake.

I know it's a work in progress, but trust me 95% of these people do not understamd AND DO NOT CARE, because those who pay start seeing how stupid it is paying money for a DEMO that takes their money away and wastes their time over and over again.

And let's not even talk about so many old savefiles now sitting idle occupying space forever in a folder who knows where (I know where) just for a Demo and/or having to manually delete it every single fckn time............ at least put the save within the game's folder

I'm sending you mky save file, maybe you can help me fix it and take me out of that loophole so i can keep "exploring" and finish the dog food quest

Thanks for all this. Some of these bugs are fixed in 0.5.5 which should be out soon, especially the Wolf level getting stuck in a circle.
I'm working on respecting player time a lot more by making much of the non-H content skippable. I hope you'll try it again one day.

Unfortunately, the save issues are a symptom of the engine. I chose PGMMV as my engine of choice (I adopted the engine early) and I have regretted that decision for years now. Unfortunately I am too far into the game to change it, which would set the game back by years. The Devs who make the engine have abandoned it, and offer very little support (if any).

The save games not carrying over will forever be a problem.It's not something that is as simple as my adding a fix for it; its how the engine handles the loading.

What I can say is this: All version moving forward have a cheat that unlocks everything from the beginning. All you have to do is press Q on the world map.
Also, Q will auto-defeat (most) enemies.

I'm just a guy with some game software- I can barely call myself a "dev". I appreciate the feedback and want to make the best "actual game" in the H game industry. It just requires making it better bit-by-bit.

takaruien

Apr 24, 2024
Thanks for all this. Some of these bugs are fixed in 0.5.5 which should be out soon, especially the Wolf level getting stuck in a circle.
I'm working on respecting player time a lot more by making much of the non-H content skippable. I hope you'll try it again one day.

Unfortunately, the save issues are a symptom of the engine. I chose PGMMV as my engine of choice (I adopted the engine early) and I have regretted that decision for years now. Unfortunately I am too far into the game to change it, which would set the game back by years. The Devs who make the engine have abandoned it, and offer very little support (if any).

The save games not carrying over will forever be a problem.It's not something that is as simple as my adding a fix for it; its how the engine handles the loading.

What I can say is this: All version moving forward have a cheat that unlocks everything from the beginning. All you have to do is press Q on the world map.
Also, Q will auto-defeat (most) enemies.

I'm just a guy with some game software- I can barely call myself a "dev". I appreciate the feedback and want to make the best "actual game" in the H game industry. It just requires making it better bit-by-bit.
Keep it up! I like the style so far!

May 16, 2022

You got soul, try not to beat yourself up too much. You show a lot more care for the player, mistakes in engine choice not-withstanding than a lot of people on this site. It's noticed, and it is appreciated even. Though some people here may be less than nice about it, I think given time you'll manage to make this project pretty worthwhile.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeavyHearts-0.55Fix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 25 Votes