VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Renders are really nice but the writing is a little bit off-putting. What's with all the symbolism? Why can't the girls have normal human names? It's so confusing.
There's a fair amount of exposition but it's all so very vague that i've no idea whats going on. It almost feels like a biblical story set in modern times.

The game looks beautiful though, you can't deny that but unfortunately this is one of those games you gonna crack with unren and just look at the pictures.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It's honestly depressing that the dev is his own worst enemy. If he didn't keep setting these unrealistic expectations and could check his self-absorbed ego, he'd be one of the best.
Just checked and saw his previous work, Primal Insticts. Lost faith in this project already. Will retract my previous comment about Lannisters being cautiously optimistic.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Well all we can do is wait and see if he is gonna abandon the game again or keep on working on this but till then atleast gotta give this game a go and not straight pile up and say that the future of this game is it getting abandoned.

let him work on the game and if he does it again then u can openly criticize him but for now lets just hope he learnt something from past mistakes and wont fkin abandon

XXXX on another note looking at his goals looks like you guys might be right XXXX

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Renders are insanely good, yeah, but there are 3 preview pics of dicks, one beautiful close up, of a dick, cause this is what we are here for, of course, and 0,0 female genitalia.

If the preview pics would make me draw a conclusion, it wouldnt be a good one, for sure.
If he wants publicity for his project, im sure im quite convinced already, cause like the 80% of the players here, i love high detailed dicks... ... ...:ROFLMAO:
Lets try it!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes