4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks a lot for the nice comments! I'm working really hard with FMGames69 to make this a great experience for everyone!
Haha made myself an account here just to interact with everyone interested in the game, what's up :D
Thank you for all the hard work both of you, really can't wait to see the demo got release soon. If you are the artist then I must say I really like your art and what you have done for the CGs and the character design so far, they look very good

Reactions: Pale_Riderz

Pale_Riderz

Feb 10, 2022
Thank you so much! we are currently working on the last nsfw scene and making new characters for future updates, I'm hoping everyone likes the new characters as much as I do c:

Reactions: thevoid089

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
We are working on the NPCs in the game...
Here's a sketch from :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she is Nim... she works at the Inn in the city!
@ Pale_Riderz : what you can tell us about the design you made?
For me she's special!

And you guys? what do you think about it?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here's a sketch from :

For me she's special!

She's look stunningly beautiful, a very lovely girl that I feel could be fun to have some lesbian content between her and Helen

Pale_Riderz

Feb 10, 2022
Here's a sketch from :

For me she's special!

Nim! she's definitely my favorite character. I designed her as a calm, positive and really sweet elf maid, like someone you can rely on, kinda like a mother figure.
For her color palette I used green and blue pastel colors, really sweet and fantastical colors for an elf :D
Since she's an elf I really wanted to make her proportions much larger and taller than Helen or Mei, I think this way she's a real stand out in the cast of characters!

I hope all enjoy this characters as much as I do! I love her so much I even drew her on my free time:
NIIm.PNG

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nim! she's definitely my favorite character. I designed her as a calm, positive and really sweet elf maid, like someone you can rely on, kinda like a mother figure.
For her color palette I used green and blue pastel colors, really sweet and fantastical colors for an elf :D
Since she's an elf I really wanted to make her proportions much larger and taller than Helen or Mei, I think this way she's a real stand out in the cast of characters!

I hope all enjoy this characters as much as I do! I love her so much I even drew her on my free time:
View attachment 1647737
She really got a nice design, with that outfit I bet her inn gained lot of income from people that just want to find excuse to stay for a drink. Now I have some ideas like Nim sometimes will "accidently" bend over to show Helen or the customer her cleavage or even have some nip slip moment as a reward to thank you for being a patron

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
time to show another sketch from paleriderz:

Sarah:
Sarah Line.png
Sarah.png
[/SPOILER]

We are working on the secondary characters.

I'm positive, for March we can do it!

If you like what you see, take a look at the page and support us.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
time to show another sketch from paleriderz:

Sarah:
View attachment 1662037
View attachment 1662048
[/SPOILER]

We are working on the secondary characters.

I'm positive, for March we can do it!

If you like what you see, take a look at the page and support us.
HELL THE FUCK YES! I love women with muscles like that, look at those abs she got and that design really HMMMMMM
And now another character go into my fav list that I hope to see in the game in the future, NSFW content with her I bet will be very wild

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
So I'm working on the game to create some sort of life respawn.
At first, I wanted to be easy to progress in every battle but now, I think that for a long-term game it's better to have some sort of life counter (like the classic Super Mario Bros).

It keeps me all the morning because I wanted to manage all the stuff with a single event but I think that for now it's acceptable.

Every time you lose a life there will be a different scene to watch, for now, I have them only in my mind...

Parallel to that, Paleriderz is going on with the NPCs... he made some new beautiful faces for the dialogues that I really loved!

one of the new NPCs:

• I just jizzed my pants

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So I'm working on the game to create some sort of life respawn.
At first, I wanted to be easy to progress in every battle but now, I think that for a long-term game it's better to have some sort of life counter (like the classic Super Mario Bros).

It keeps me all the morning because I wanted to manage all the stuff with a single event but I think that for now it's acceptable.

Every time you lose a life there will be a different scene to watch, for now, I have them only in my mind...

Parallel to that, Paleriderz is going on with the NPCs... he made some new beautiful faces for the dialogues that I really loved!

one of the new NPCs:
Another character with good design, I really like her outfit. Wonder but is she the princess?

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Hi everyone!
We agreed to fix a date for the release: 26-27 of March!:cool:

We only need to finish a bunch of images but I think we can do it!

The direct link will be published on (so I can have an idea of the flow with a single link).
The game will be available on (on the browser) and I think there will be a downloadable version too.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone!
We agreed to fix a date for the release: 26-27 of March!:cool:

We only need to finish a bunch of images but I think we can do it!

The direct link will be published on (so I can have an idea of the flow with a single link).
The game will be available on (on the browser) and I think there will be a downloadable version too.
Really can't wait, yeah you should have downloadable version along side the browser version. Some rpg games I played on browser took time to load quite longer compare to those you download to play offline

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Really can't wait, yeah you should have downloadable version along side the browser version. Some rpg games I played on browser took time to load quite longer compare to those you download to play offline
Yeah, I thought the same!
The final week before the release it will be all testing the game from A to Z. I have already fixed some minor issues and the game is all playable but in case I forgot something.
Then I hope to receive some suggestions and/or bug reports from the players so I can fix them all with the second release.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I thought the same!
The final week before the release it will be all testing the game from A to Z. I have already fixed some minor issues and the game is all playable but in case I forgot something.
Then I hope to receive some suggestions and/or bug reports from the players so I can fix them all with the second release.
Hopefully no bug will appear but I'll do my best to search and reporting any bug I can find and give my feed back on the experience when the demo come out

• Red Heart
Reactions: FMGames69

Pale_Riderz

Feb 10, 2022
I've completed all the art for the first demo!
FMGames69 is working hard to get everything done for the release, I'm really happy that I get to work on this game.
Please enjoy this small Helen drawing announcing the release of the game!
Helen Release.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I've completed all the art for the first demo!
FMGames69 is working hard to get everything done for the release, I'm really happy that I get to work on this game.
Please enjoy this small Helen drawing announcing the release of the game!
View attachment 1711443
Noice! the art look as good as always, such a shame I have work that can't access to my personal PC for a whole week next week so can't play the demo when it came out. But when I come back I'll play and giving my feed back to the game

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Pale_Riderz Thanks for that draw! Beautifull!

So the demo is basically done!
I changed all the new characters so now we have them ready:

HelenFaceIngame2.png Mei Face 3.png NimFace3.png LauraFaces2.png SarahFaces6.png

This week I'll try all the game to search for bugs, spelling and general problems.

I also want to have an idea of the playable time.
Then I have to write the post and the page with all the links to the download and some planning and info for the future ;).

in any case, I'm really happy and proud of the work we've done!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes