Others Completed Helena's Mercenary Army ~Fellows Are Cucked One by One~ [wandowando]

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It's NTR...
Basically, people have their wife/girlfriend get fucked behind their back or in front of them while being powerless...
It has nothing to do with Ahegao, but it's mostly used to emphasize the fact that they couldn't get off with their partner's "tiny dick" and that now that they get fucked by multiples "huge monster", they can't go back...
Most people don't like this fetish, but I think it just became a meme to bash it...
The main reason people don't like it is that it's everywhere (and maybe there's a lot of insecurities...)
"Incest, Lolicon, Vore and even Guro is okay, but Netorare...Now, that's fucked up..."
I personally like Incest and Lolicon, and dislike NTR, but I understand it...

Edit: Oh fuck, I thought you were asking what's Cuckoldry, and i feel like a dumbass, after writing a book...
Yerp, was just about to point out that I was talking about this sentence in the description "All the H scenes depict cuckoldry related expressions."

doomi

Jul 11, 2017
Tried the game and it's very boring. Give me a fire emblem type of game, do not worry about balance or anything that could be fun, add a weird system in which the characters aren't truly captured in the sense that most of us expected (I thought it would be rescue before x and if not they join the enemy or something like that).

It doesn't help that the AI is so bad. Not recommended.
have you seen sellswords it somewhere on this site.It has the fire emblem play style but you gotta grind for the nudity just a heads up.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
was nice(good game does not know what other words to use) anyone knows any that is similar to is one ? and i hope it gets full translated one day :)

o does anyone knows if what game engine this is and if it exist any save editors for it ?

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Ok, played the first battle, i can't remember the name of the game but i played another T-RPG with the exact same gameplay, it was probably posted on F95 too.

So, the Tactical part isn't good. It's not extremely bad either, i guess it's ok, no H-scenes so far (after or before the first battle) but one outfit is nice, that's something.

As for the spells, i believe they're bound to items (like in the other similar games, which sucks ) and the healer can't heal herself (sucks as well but you can probably keep her protected for now, i believe later on, some mages can one shot her from afar if the units are the same as the other game )

The worst part is the untranslated menus and the fact i can't find the full screen mode, if there is one.
Did anyone found his way around that ?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Figures. One of the few times a JRPG would have a male protagonist nowadays (99% are female) and they make the game about cucking him. What's so wrong with the guy running around fighting chicks and recruiting them in his army, cucking others instead?

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
Man, same here. I suck at fire emblem type games and I'm stuck at the battle with 10 billion pegasi ganking you.

Full save would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Food_Court

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Normally I'm not one to ask, but if anyone beats this game with all the scenes, please post your save.

The untranslated parts of the menu really bother me and the art is not THAT good where I would put up with the grind.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Managed to beat it, but there is one scene missing. i got no idea why, as I managed to have all the girls beaten in every single encounter.

Also, I am stuck on the last fight. I defeated every single ennemy on the map, but the bridge is broken, and I cannot get on the other side. I'm considering trying to keep Helena alive and see if she can fly to the other side.

Edit: She can fly on the other side, but nothing happened. So I guess that fight is the last one and it's impossible to beat? I even tried to lose on purpose to the last guy, but nothing.

Reactions: Riva

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
Managed to beat it, but there is one scene missing. i got no idea why, as I managed to have all the girls beaten in every single encounter.

Also, I am stuck on the last fight. I defeated every single ennemy on the map, but the bridge is broken, and I cannot get on the other side. I'm considering trying to keep Helena alive and see if she can fly to the other side.

Edit: She can fly on the other side, but nothing happened. So I guess that fight is the last one and it's impossible to beat? I even tried to lose on purpose to the last guy, but nothing.
You can have her fly down and to the right into the mountains. I managed to struggle to the ending but despite having every girl die in almost each battle I ended up with the good ending. I was told there'd be a bad ending! Trying to figure out how to unlock it. Do they really need to die in /every/ battle? How funny good ending is the easiest to get locked into, if so.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here are mines with all scenes unlock wish* you can see in the pics iam showing/uploading in my second save iam lost/trap in map*(it says 7 when iam saving) 7 no matter what i do i seam to instant lose if only one character is left in my case the guy

Reactions: MrZang

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
here are mines with all scenes unlock wish* you can see in the pics iam showing/uploading in my second save iam lost/trap in map*(it says 7 when iam saving) 7 no matter what i do i seam to instant lose if only one character is left in my case the guy
You still have all your girls, go into the unit tab at start of battle and you can select and add them

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
So I've got a bug even when using these posted saves where Helena loses the corruption skill between maps, which is why her third scene won't show up for some of us. Anyone know what might be causing that or how to fix it? I had heard that someone used a JP save and that fixed their game but I can't seem to find one. I'm guessing thats also why we're getting put onto the good ending by default, in that save you just posted look at Helena in the unit menu, she has no corruptionskill which I'm guessing would set a flag during that battle?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Figures. One of the few times a JRPG would have a male protagonist nowadays (99% are female) and they make the game about cucking him. What's so wrong with the guy running around fighting chicks and recruiting them in his army, cucking others instead?
there are ton of those too, but they rarely get translated for some reason. So we'll just have to stick to VN's, the harem tag is undying there.

Reactions: sonhot

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Is there another save editor that would work with this engine? Save Editor Online doesn't seem compatible.

croPath

May 10, 2017
so will someone upload an actual gallery save because none of these unlock anything