Others Completed Helena's Mercenary Army ~Fellows Are Cucked One by One~ [wandowando]

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Did anyone figured out how to trigger the bad end?
i think you need to have lost with Helena two times and then meet the last boss in the last match(map)

i personalty never could do that due to on the save i hade i could only use one in the party not the others due to they have already lost 3 times so they get instant defeat if they face any enemies so i could not get Helena to meet the boss at the end of the last match due to she is the only one as far i know who could reach him

and for does wondering the male party member was the last one i could use so i could not reach the bad end but i did get all the scenes you could get in the game (the defeat ones)

haube

Oct 18, 2018
I tried but if i am remembering correctly the game is completely broken when it came to helena and her scenes were unable to display correctly, and i don't believe it was ever fixed (lol). Actually would really like this game, but unfortunately once i ran into this wall and saw others mentioning it i gave up. I suppose you could try the japanese version, the issues were caused by the translation i think.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I tried but if i am remembering correctly the game is completely broken when it came to helena and her scenes were unable to display correctly, and i don't believe it was ever fixed (lol). Actually would really like this game, but unfortunately once i ran into this wall and saw others mentioning it i gave up. I suppose you could try the japanese version, the issues were caused by the translation i think.
translating is tedious work and you can easily break the game while you are doing it if you make any mistakes automatic machine translating is the easiest break the game if you translate things that you are not supposed to

Mar 26, 2020
Well I played on the jap version and helena scenes are broken too but is not actually not that bad lol, it seems like no text is missing but it's all over the place. Don't expect wandowando to fix anything ever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I wanted to give this one a look, if only because I honestly haven't played much with this sort of gameplay... but the state of the UI means that it's too much work to be worth it. Especially since EVERYTHING in said UI is not translated, including tooltips for equipment and special character skills and everything...

The translation quality is pretty crap too, and generally, this circle's works aren't worth the effort to deal with this kind of crap.