3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Vladislavius

Mar 30, 2021
I cannot help you. Maybe your OS is messed up, and god knows what else.
Game works perfectly fine for me if I follow instructions on dependencies.

One last tip is to check compatibility options on player.exe
Or to change language locale to English (US), instead of what you are using currently.
Sometimes, for whatever reason the Windows have issues with unicoding different languages properly. And many do not work as intended. Well not windows per se, but applications that are built on NET.framework SDK and it's known issue.
On Windows 10 it started without problems on Windows 11 it did not work

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
On Windows 10 it started without problems on Windows 11 it did not work
What OS language pack you use as a default? (For example, cyrillic locale, or japanese locale) on win 11?

As I said, it can be issue with engine Pixel Game Maker mainly because of unicoding (dumb but happens).
Also can you check on player.exe , -> Right click -> Comparability -> Choose Win7. See if that helps start the engine on Win11.
If not.

Try and change language locale to US English. Common problem with UTF-8 and 16. BUT that is developer of the engine ( Pixel Game Maker ) issue. Not the developer of the game. Game Dev just use the Pixel Game Maker as a platform for his game (toolset).

One way to "fix" is to install Visual C++ while your windows locale is in English. But honestly I don't know what it might be the problem, I am speculating. I am just offering most common issue that might be.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Okay I think I've gone through levels 15-25 a few times now trying to find this enemy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But can't seem to find her or her in the background, I'm confused....can someone point out if where they are as I know I'm just blind instead of them not being in the game at all except the gallery? I'm fairly sure those are the levels they would appear at due to the other enemy's appearing there that are after and before this one so...I do think I got the right levels.

EDIT: Wow okay I figured it out...the flavour text in the examination chamber is the big hint for how the statues can be unfrozen and then you have an short window to press S on them.....wow jezz.
Also I've just realized that the gallery doesn't have the npc animations which is a shame as some seems to be good and can't really be enjoyed in the moment, unless I missed an separate gallery for that.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Has anyone else had problems with the save corrupting/crashing the game after hitting "Continue"?
If the save is not a recent version the file could be corrupted if your playing another version of the game (updates), but the dev did say that saves could take a moment to load.

I know the saves i posted earlier should work for the most recent.

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to make body modifications permanent? I know In order to make them bigger you have to get pregnancies in different body parts but they go back to normal post birth.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to make body modifications permanent? I know In order to make them bigger you have to get pregnancies in different body parts but they go back to normal post birth.
After enough births, your minimum size for those bodyparts grows up, up to the point that they gets stuck in second-highest size possible. If I remember correctly, after completing the game, you also unlock ability to just set them to whatever size you like, including the highest.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It says on the wall in the bio-lab upgrade room, birth exp = more size. Birth more with the body part and it will get bigger after a few times.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Completing the game has a reset sizes segment in the gallery not sure if it works properly or not.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
The reset sizes segment do work except with showing the biggest version permanently as the game won't show that unless your in the final stage before birthing parasites and such.

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
sooooo, i downloaded the game through mega but couldnt find the game.exe? am i dumb or am i missing something?

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
Okay I think I've gone through levels 15-25 a few times now trying to find this enemy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But can't seem to find her or her in the background, I'm confused....can someone point out if where they are as I know I'm just blind instead of them not being in the game at all except the gallery? I'm fairly sure those are the levels they would appear at due to the other enemy's appearing there that are after and before this one so...I do think I got the right levels.

EDIT: Wow okay I figured it out...the flavour text in the examination chamber is the big hint for how the statues can be unfrozen and then you have an short window to press S on them.....wow jezz.
Also I've just realized that the gallery doesn't have the npc animations which is a shame as some seems to be good and can't really be enjoyed in the moment, unless I missed an separate gallery for that.
Cant figure it out... How do I interact with statues?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes